About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Eve 11 months.......whoa   Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Dec-30 by euknight; 697 views.
euknight

Dec-30

My sweetest Eve....

Major drum role.......Almost to ONE YEAR.  YOU are such an encouragement to so many....specifically me.  Am so grateful

You rockin it, girl!!  Hugs to you and Peanut

Peggy

5-8-20

So proud of you!!,

Loreficent

Dec-30

Oh, yes BIG DRUM ROLL!!!

Way to go Eve! I’m very proud of you too!! grinning

Agree with Peggy that you are an inspiration and a force to be reckoned with. I know, I just KNOW that there is no way you will not make it to a year! Woohooo!!! Way to go St Eve....bring it on it for a nice smooth 12 month landing. You got this!

TinyBadger

Dec-30

Congratulations and well done! You're really beating this addiction! I am proud of you and I hope you are too!

SusanK1960

Dec-31

Sweet Eve,

Now look what you’ve done!  

11 months ago, you called it quits with that smokin hot friend you had been with for so long. Now, you hang around with some awesome people with great personalities, who think pretty highly of you and are so proud of your accomplishment.

You are a NOPEr, a tobacNOer, a WINNer!

I saved you a seat right next to me at the clubhouse.  I can’t wait to see you!

Loreficent

Dec-31

I love that visual! You gals kicked back with some piña coladas and those cute little umbrellas in the glass, feet up, legs all stretched out on these lounge chairs facing the beautiful blue ocean and the white sandy beach....ahhhhhh! So nice!!! 
And a month after that you’ll see me out there floundering in the water trying to find some starfishes. I’ll wave a little wave, splash around a bit and then come splash water on you! Hahaha! Better make sure you got those bathing suit tops tied, lol! joyjoyjoy

Oh...and make sure one of those drinks is waiting for me too, cause I’m hot on the trail! Had a patient complaining to me today about the cigarette tax kicking in here today and how they paid over $11 a pack! Wow. What a relief this is. 

CC to Eve1973
Eve1973

Dec-31

Good morning gals! Thanks so much!

i so appreciate the enthusiasm for your support!  You my ladies are my inspiration! I actually am sitting here with my best friend drinking and so Want a smoke!  But I have my gum and I’m making due. Love my virtual tribe! Thanks again for the love! 

Loreficent

Dec-31

No, you don’t really want to smoke. You just think you do. It will pass. Me, I think I want to sleep, and can’t. Ugh! I hate insomnia more than cravings. I have to be up to go to work in 4 and a half hours. Makes for long days when nights are like this.

Have a good time but !

Eve1973

Dec-31

Of course I didn’t!? But the craves were there! Tribe rules 

gkim

Dec-31

11 months, wow! Congratulations! Here in NJ cigarettes are over $12.

In reply toRe: msg 9
Eve1973

Dec-31

Haven’t checked recently about prices here, but I would drive to Delaware for them anyway. Cheaper lol. But I believe in Pa they are about $8.00 depending on what you smoked!