About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Messages Gone?   General Chit-Chat

Started Feb-15 by Loreficent; 463 views.
Loreficent

Feb-15

Hey All,

So it seems all of my private messages are gone. cryopen_mouthrage

Is anyone else having this problem??? 

Im sad about it. Hopefully a glitch that is fixed soon.... it’s crap like this that can still make me knee jerk the desire for a smoke!joy Don’t worry, not gonna but....

Eve1973

Feb-16

Yep mine are gone too......what happened?

Loreficent

Feb-16

Maybe we blew it up Eve!joyjoyjoy 

Not sure...? They came back for a bit later last night but now are gone again. Good to know it isn’t just me though! Was wondering what I wrote that have could have been construed as risqué, but who cares if it’s private right?

Loreficent

Feb-16

OMG. This is gonna drive me batty! They are back again.laughing

Eve1973

Feb-17

Yep mine are too!!

Eve1973

Feb-17

Missing again!

euknight

Feb-18

Hey my sweets......

OHNO!!!  Hope it is a temporary glitch.

Mine are still there.

Maybe there is a cache or limit?  The PM Gremlins!!  How dare they.  I am fixing to send to both you guys via  pm and see if they can be retained.

Hugs,

Peggy

5-8-20

CC to Eve1973
Eve1973

Feb-18

Sometimes there, sometimes gone. Not sure what happening. 

Loreficent

Feb-18

Yup...coming and going just like the darn smoking smoking thoughts! joyjoyrage!

Good news is...John survived our storms!!! Yippppeeeee!! More on him later. Today is Daughter’s 18th Birthday!!!! OMG! Wow. Such an amazing and beautiful lovely young woman and old soul all combined into one...I am blessed!  We are going to stay on friend’s farm and play with GOATS who love Cheetos!!! Hahahahaha!goatgoatgoatroosterpigdog2camel No camel but he has a Llama and there is no Llama emoji!joy

kissing_heartkissing_heart Kisses East!

CC to euknight
euknight

Feb-20

Oh that is so amazing!!  How did she get to be 18?.?  Congrats and I hope you guys had a great time on the farm!!  That sounds wonderful!’

So happy you survived and John survived the storm.  It has been insane here.

I was cleaning out an ash tray with a couple of butts after the storm.  My one friend in the tribe that smokes.  Smoked almost into the filter.  Picked up the butts and threw them in the trash.  Not a speck of longing or wanting.  This shows me and is chemical proof the nicotine receptors are shutting down.  Really awesome.  Hugs yall

Peggy

5-8-20

CC to Eve1973