About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge Wednesday 3rd March 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-2 by Jatchat; 221 views.
Jatchat

Mar-2

I pledge NOPE on my fourth day, soon to be my fifth. Time seems to beat to a different drum, whereas I race to and fro each side of the pendulum until time catches up and I rest.

Catch your breath, and breathe easy as a wave of nostalgia leaves it's mark, were smoking to persist, freedom would not be known.

Welcome all you non smokers to another day of opportunity, please leave your mark

Eve1973

Mar-3

Hi Anthony! Keep it up! 

I will join you in pledging NOPE TODAY! I’m still having thoughts and craves sometimes, but it gets easier because I know that I’m an addict and even one puff will send me spiraling back to my addiction so I don’t ! 

Best to everyone on their life change!

Eve

June2019

Mar-3

Good morning, Eve & Anthony!

I join you in pledging to keep 3/3 puff-free. I'll focus on what i can do and not on what i cannot and/or should not.... it's a pledge to try, anyway :)

Anyone else care to pledge today????

Loreficent

Mar-3

Ahhh...I read this yesterday and loved it. Anthony you are a poet. So Nope for the 3rd for me and I’ll try to get on the same page with you.

Have a lovely day!