About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Monday 8th March 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-7 by Jatchat; 632 views.
Jatchat

Mar-7

Hi all, 

Starship to Mother earth, all is well, NOPE, Join in and protect your bodies against foreign invaders.

Kind regards

Anthony

Loreficent

Mar-7

“Houston, we’ve made contact”..... or rather, Anthony we’ve made contact, and on the same day. Just think in this moment right now, you’re there and I’m here, and the man given date in time means nothing!joy

Im not in Houston, Peggy is much closer, but I’ll NOPE with you Anthony! I’ll take one hand, my guess is Peggy would be happy to take the other. I guess the idea is if we’re all holding hands we don’t have hands free to smoke...? I’m gonna invite Eve on this Space Odyssey too! blush

CC to euknightEve1973
Jatchat

Mar-8

The connections are growing fast, Makes sense no hands no smoke, I'm with you all the way

Eve1973

Mar-8

I’m in.....no hands! Nope today for me as well!

CC to Jatchat
euknight

Mar-8

Good morning sweet Anthony!!

That is an excellent analogy to the alien death sticks!  I love it!  Thank you for Noping and it is great to see you back again!! Your encouragement helped get me through some dicey days.  Thank you!  I told Lore I wanted to get back on the Nope wagon for sure.  Thank you Lore!!!

Soooo grateful to be smober today.  Today is 10 months....Yowza for me.  Deep gratitude and appreciation for all the warriors here.  To all on this journey....it is the warriors that make the difference!!

Have a fabulous smoke free day!

Peggy

5-8-20

Jatchat

Mar-8

Congratulations Peggy, WoW 10 Mths, I dream of that kind of tenure

Loreficent

Mar-8

CONGRATULATIONS PEGGY LOVE ON TEN MONTHS!!!hibiscussunflowerrosecherry_blossomblossom

I am so very proud of you!!!

You’ve made it through a lot of tribulation and this speaks to what a strong WARRIOR WOMAN you are! And you done this with grace and kindness given freely to others. I am so happy you are being so kind to yourself by staying smober. We all know it’s not easy. 
So so beyond happy to have connected with you here and to have you on this journey with me. Lord knows....I wouldn’t be here without my Tribe. 
Have a glorious day celebrating!!!

Love and hugs East kissing_heart

Suzy2018

Mar-8

Very happy to be joining hands with you all and pledging NOPE for today - Day 1 for me.

Thanks for being there.

Suzy

Loreficent

Mar-8

Good morning Anthony 

Dreams Do come true. This one can with your kindness to yourself be yours. One day at a time, and one moment at a time. It’s yours for the taking! Don’t look any further ahead than the moment you are in. Starting here...take this moment for you. Keep that poem with you. Copy it on a piece of paper and keep it in your pocket. No future tripping as I’m gonna hold your hand right here in the today. blush

Loreficent

Mar-8

Good morning Suzy!

Or afternoon for you....YAY! You’re doing this! You inspire me. The hardest part is stepping beyond the fear of letting go. You’re not alone though, as you know. With you in spirit all the way! blush