About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Tuesday 9th March 2021   General Chit-Chat

Started Mar-8 by Jatchat; 311 views.
Jatchat

Mar-8

Another day another dollar, quite a few in fact, at two packs a day, $55 dollars Australian, worth a NOPE I think

euknight

Mar-8

Dang that is a rip off!!  Yes in total agreement.....more than enough to toss that habit! !  Guess it is Tuesday on that side of the world.  Pretty cool...can submit an early pledge

Extending a hardy NOPE and a hand to anyone else who would like to join us pledging another day smoke free.

A beautiful smoke free day to ALL

Peggy

5-8-20

Eve1973

Mar-9

Good morning, darn I would have been homeless if cigs cost that much when I smoked! 

So joining to Pledge my NOPE! I’m definitely never going back, that junkie thinking of having one puff.....is just that junkie thinking.....don’t fall for it! You will so mad at yourself and you would have blown all you have worked to succeed. 

Hugs Eve

Suzy2018

Mar-9

Hi Peggy, Eve and all,

It's wonderful to join hands with you and pledge NOPE for today.  It's almost 8pm in the UK and I know I won't smoke today, so feeling happy and grateful to be here, still standing, on Day 2.  Thank you all. 

gkim

Mar-9

Good going Suzy!

In reply toRe: msg 5
Suzy2018

Mar-10

Thank you!

boylant22

Mar-12

Hi Suzy!  Just checking in on you and seeing how the first week treated you and that you are hanging in there!  Day 12 for me...some really good days, some harder, but feeling better already in so many ways. Anyway, wanted you to know I’ve been thinking of you as you tackle werk 1 this week. 

Suzy2018

Mar-13

Thank you!  I'm ok - a hard day 5 for me, but I'm still standing. Thank you so much for checking in with me - it means a lot - and how are you doing?