About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/1/21 by Terry (abquitsmking); 52013 views.
Denim50

Dec-21

Hey Kathy, 

Congratulations on twenty weeks smoke free! I hope you have a wonderful day and reward yourself with something special. You’re doing amazing. Stay warm and best wishes as you keep moving forward. Hugs.  

Have a great day.  

Lubbercat

Dec-21

Denim

Thank you!  Yes, 20 weeks.  My celebration is going to be sleeping in for 3 days, having Christmas as a day to stay in PJ's and watch movies all day!  I am sooooo ready to rest up before the hubby comes home.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Hugs

Kathy

Denim50

Dec-21

Wonderful Milestone!  
Fabulous Achievement!  

Hey Freckles, 

A double celebration! Big congratulations to you today! Celebrating 22 weeks smoke free and celebrating your fifth month smoke free! So happy for you! I hope you have a terrific day celebrating and do something special for yourself, you deserve it and what a wonderful week to celebrate them. Celebrations abounding this week. Stay warm, have fun, and yay you! Hugs.  

Denim50

Dec-21

Hey Kathy, 

Three days of sleeping in sounds WONDERFUL! Your Christmas plan sounds spectacular too! I hope you find yourself enjoying every minute of it. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too! Thank you! I’ll spend Christmas Eve doing a little more cooking, baking, and keeping busy but I’ll be relaxing and definitely enjoying Christmas Day with my family. Afterward, I’ll probably be trying to figure out how to shed some of the weight I’ll probably pack on from pigging out on Christmas, lol. blush 

Have a great day.  

Lubbercat

Dec-21

I don't want to think about worrying about that weight loss thing.........I think I need to lose some but most of my family and friends think I look better with those few pounds I have gained.  We will see what happens when I start exercising

freckled1968

Dec-22

Thanks denim. Nearly halfway to the clubhouse now! Merry Christmas to you and thanks for everything you do on this forum

freckles xx

Denim50

Mar-15

Hugs. 

Have a great day. relaxed 

P.S. I'm sending you a pm. 

Denim50

Mar-15

Hey Freckles, 

Thank you so much for you're kind words and good wishes. They're greatly appreciated. I'm so sorry that I missed your six month celebration. I'm also saddened at the forum's closing but I'm looking forward to celebrating your 8th month smoke free with you on the 21st before the forum shuts down on the twenty-seventh. I hope this first part of 2022 is going wonderfully for you so far and I wish you the best going forward too. I hope it's a great year for you. I'm sending you a pm also. Huge congratulations to you though on almost 8 months. That's terrific!

Talk again soon. 

Hugs.

• Edited March 15, 2022 8:51 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Mar-21

Hey Freckles, 

Huge congratulations to you on eight months smoke-free! I hope you had a amazing day celebrating and continued to do something special yourself. You really deserve it. Just think, on your ninth celebration you'll be 3/4 of the way to your first smoke-free year. That's amazing! The first year is the hardest but you've held on and you're doing it. You truly have so much to be proud of and I'm so happy for you! Though this forum may not be here to cheer you on, throughout the remainder of your smoke-free journey, I know you can succeed and I believe you will too. You're doing GREAT. Keep going and keep celebrating. Best wishes. x 

Denim50

Mar-22