About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 9/3/21 by slowblumer; 29476 views.
Denim50

Dec-9

Have a great day.  

Dipo (diposs)

Dec-11

Thanks Denim50, really appreciate it as always! 

Am doing great so far, even got back to the exercising habit. Hope all is well with you and family

Denim50

Dec-12

Hey Dipo, 

Big congratulations on one month smoke free! I hope you’re having a wonderful day celebrating your amazing achievement! It’s good to hear from you and so great to hear how wonderfully things are going for you. Congratulations also on getting back to exercising. Thank you so much. The family and I are doing good. I hope that you and yours are too and that you’re all enjoying the holiday season. Wishing you happy holidays and continued success. Best wishes. 

Have a great day.  

Dipo (diposs)

Dec-14

Hi Denim50!

Thanks for the wishes - really appreciate it as always . Am really glad with the progress so far - so much less craving at this point :)

48yrsmokin

Mar-20

Well I don't say much unless I'm bitch'n. But not going to do that today . i just want to say Thanks to all on this Forum Talkin place . I like to be able and come here and see whats happening with the non smokin smokers. I've been part of this group more than once aand you all have helped out me. Just bye coming on here and looking and reading.. I"m 7 months smoke free this time and greatly appreciateing it.  Thank you all. and may all of you have great smoke free lives.    Ed G. 9-10-2021

Dipo (diposs)

Mar-20

Hi Ed, 

Great to hear from you.

Am also 6mths+ with no smoke. Going strong this time  Likewise, I do also appreciate everyone in this forum, every post / support have been really meaningful

Hope everyone else in the September 2021 stays a non-smoker as well! 

48yrsmokin

Mar-21

Good to hear that someone else is still hanging in there and beating the smokey dude. He's relentless. Good job keep up the good work and stay smoke free. To bad where going to loose our support group. They have been awesome when I've needed them. Good luck in the  furture. I know I need all the help I can get to stay smoke free.   Ed G.

Denim50

Mar-26

Hey Ed, 

Congratulations on those 7 smoke free months. That's great. Keep going. I know you can do it. Thank you and I hope you have a great smoke free life too. I'm sure you will. I'll miss the forum and everyone here too. Best wishes. 

Have a great day. relaxed 

Denim50

Mar-26

Hey Dipo, 

Almost six months is wonderful. It's good to hear how good you're doing with your quit. Best wishes as you keep moving forward with your quit and I hope you have fun celebrating your six month milestone. 

• Edited March 26, 2022 1:04 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Apr-10

Hey Ed, 

I'm glad the forum is remaining open and we can celebrate your 7 month milestone here with you. Huge congratulations to you! tada I hope you have a wonderful day and are enjoying a bit of spring weather. I also hope you do something to treat yourself and celebrate your terrific accomplishment. I hope to hear from you and Dipo again soon. Best wishes and yay you!