About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 9/3/21 by slowblumer; 30104 views.
48yrsmokin

Apr-10

Thanks Denim. Really appreciate the feed back. And keeping this Forum Open for us Needers of the Non-smokers. You posted this at just the right time.   Made it thru a tough HEAVILY SMOKED party. And needed a little helping hand. appreciation.  Thank You very much for coming thru.     Ed G. awaiting for the spring!!! 

Lubbercat

Apr-11

Congratulations on your 7 months!  I hear you about the hard times, I still have times that it is a real struggle and I just passed 8 months.  Hopefully those times will be fewer and fewer after each time........Good luck and keep moving on forward, you will be at a year before you know it

Kathy

Denim50

Apr-12

Hey Ed, 

Congratulations on staying strong and making it through that party smoke free too. That's great! I know it's not the easiest thing to be in those situations where people are smoking all around you, especially during the first year, but you held onto your quit. You have a lot to celebrate. The first year can be a bit of a roller coaster at times. However, if you keep doing what you're doing and hold on it really does get better the further along you go and the more you distance yourself from it. You're doing great. 

I take from your message that it hasn't warmed up a whole lot yet where you are. I hope the spring weather arrives there soon for you. relaxed 

Have a great day. relaxed 

Denim50

Apr-14

Hey Dipo, 

Slightly belated but huge congratulations to you on reaching another amazing milestone! tada I hope you had fun celebrating and did something special for yourself. You deserve it. You're doing terrific! Best wishes as you keep moving forward. You and Ed both have so much to be proud of with your quits. I'm so happy for you and happy to celebrate these milestones with you. Keep going, you're doing great! Again, congratulations Dipo! 

Dipo (diposs)

Apr-14

Thanks Denim50, for all these great reminders over the past few months!

I really appreciate it, and hopefully will keep me grounded to never touch ciggarrete again. 

I hope you have a successful quit and great day as well! Many thanks for the support as always! 

Denim50

Apr-18

Hey Dipo, 

Thank you. It's great to see you back here posting. relaxed You're doing wonderfully with your quit and I'm happy to be able to celebrate your milestones with you. I have no doubt that you'll keep going and I can't wait to celebrate your first smoke free year with you later on this year. I hope you had a terrific weekend and that have a wonderful week ahead. 

• Edited April 18, 2022 12:30 am  by  Denim50