About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

October 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Oct-7 by slowblumer; 11796 views.
Denim50

Nov-2

Hey Mercy, 

Congratulations on three weeks smoke free! I hope you celebrate and treat yourself to something special. I also want you to know that I’m still sending good thoughts and wishes your way about your rotary cuff. I’m so sorry that it’s your writing arm too. Please know we’re all still thinking of you and are continuing wish you the best with it. I know how much difficulty and pain such a injury can inflict. I hope the best for you and your recovery. Hugs and, again, congratulations on three weeks weeks smoke free. 

Have a great day.  

• Edited November 2, 2021 11:38 pm  by  Denim50
Msg 6823.106 and the next 1 deleted
Lubbercat

Nov-3

Mercy

Congratulations on your 3 weeks smoke free!  

Mercy (mercy164)

Nov-3

Hi lubber,

Thank you so much for thinking of me. How are you doing? Jamarc my shoulder is finally starting to heal starting to heal, thank God. I can get back on this forum a bit more now without so much pain.. I'm doing well with my quit as I have so much physical stuff to focus on it's hard to think about smoking lol .

I hope you have a great day!

Mercy

22 days

Mercy (mercy164)

Nov-3

Hi Denim,

How are you? My rotator cuff is beginning to heal. I am glad to be here again. I had 3 weeks yesterday and I am doing well.

Have a great smoke free day!

Mercy

22 days

Mercy (mercy164)

Nov-3

Thank you so much for this. I wrote you in a different area of the forum before I saw this. Thanks again!

Mercy

22 days

Denim50

Nov-6

Hey Mercy, 

You’re very welcome. I’m glad to hear your arm is doing better and I hope you’re enjoying a wonderful weekend. 

Have a great day.  

Denim50

Nov-7

Hey Anthony, 

A day late but huge congratulations on getting through that first tough week. I hope that you had a wonderful day celebrating and did something special to celebrate. Into week two stay strong, stay in the moment, a day at a time, you can do this. Best wishes. 

Have a great day.  

P.S. Sending you a pm.