About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

October 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Oct-7 by slowblumer; 11883 views.
Denim50

Oct-26

Hey Mercy, 

It’s great to hear from you. Big congratulations on two weeks smoke free! What a wonderful milestone, getting through those first two weeks! We’re all so happy for you! You’ve stuck with it and you did it! Way to go Mercy!  

I’m so sorry to hear about your rotary cuff though. I know that can be excruciatingly painful. A family member hurt their rotary cuff too. I feel so sorry for what you’re going through and that you’re having to wait so long to get in to the orthopedist. That’s terrible. I’m so sorry that happened to you. Please take care and try not to use that arm, if you can help it, until you can get in. Sending good thoughts and best wishes to you. 

I was going to post to you earlier but had to take care of some things and come back this afternoon to post. 

I hope it wasn’t your writing arm but irregardless please take care and best wishes for your recovery. Hugs.  

Have a great day.  

• Edited October 26, 2021 3:46 pm  by  Denim50
Lubbercat

Oct-26

Yay for you on those 2 weeks, that is fantastic.  Sorry to hear about the pain though, and rotator cuff surgery is no fun.  Try to keep us updated on what you find out.

Mercy (mercy164)

Oct-26

Thanks Lubber.

I should check in here more anyway. I don't want to lose my connections.  I need the support as well. I will just write fast! LOL

Mercy

14 days

Mercy (mercy164)

Oct-26

Hi Denim,

Unbelievably, it is my writing arm. Just my luck. Thank you so much for the congratulations!

Mercy

14 days

Lubbercat

Oct-27

Mercy

We will be here whenever you do check in.  Take care of yourself!

Jatchat

Oct-27

Yes good luck and take care Mercy, congratulations on your 2 week anniversary

Mercy (mercy164)

Oct-27

I am confused. What did I write? LOL I am not sure how to help. I did write that I injured my shoulder badly and it affects my being able to type. I am waiting for the doctor.

Mercy (mercy164)

Oct-27

Hey you!

Thanks! : )