About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

October 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Oct-7 by slowblumer; 11887 views.
Denim50

Nov-1

Hey Timmy, 

Congratulations on four weeks smoke free! That’s great! I hope you had a terrific time celebrating yesterday. I apologize for this  being a day late but I was off the forum four days. I wasn’t feeling too good. Nonetheless, I try not to be off too long. Anyway, I hope you’re doing good and did something special to celebrate this amazing achievement. I’m so happy for you and looking forward to celebrating your first smoke free month milestone with you soon. Keep going and have a wonderful week ahead. 

Have a great day.  

• Edited November 1, 2021 5:42 am  by  Denim50
timmy777

Nov-1

Hi Denim,

Hey thanks for the shout out, I am doing and feeling great tada

Mercy, I hope you are feeling ok with your shoulder, I think you should be up to day 20 now, that is fantastic! (you don't need to reply, I know typing is causing you a lot of pain).

Anthony, I also hope you are doing better now, I know you had a setback last week but you jumped straight back on the horse and you are now 1 week in, so congratulations mate and keep it up tada tada

• Edited November 1, 2021 6:13 am  by  timmy777
Lubbercat

Nov-1

Timmy 

Congratulations on your 4 weeks, that is great.  Make sure to celebrate your success!

Lubbercat

Nov-1

Anthony

How are you doing?  

Jatchat

Nov-1

Well thanks Lubbercat, into the 3rd day of my new quit, No Nicotine at all, just keeping busy, off to Friendship group at Church now. Have a good day

Kind regards

Anthony

Lubbercat

Nov-2

Anthony

Good for you for keeping after it and we all know those first 3 days are the hardest! 

Love my groups at church, another place I can't smoke so I don't think about it when I am there.  Normally we just do a book study on Tuesday evening but this week we are also making ornaments to hand out to the elderly and shut-ins......

Here is to hoping day 4 goes well!

Denim50

Nov-2

Hey Mercy, 

Congratulations on three weeks smoke free! I hope you celebrate and treat yourself to something special. I also want you to know that I’m still sending good thoughts and wishes your way about your rotary cuff. I’m so sorry that it’s your writing arm too. Please know we’re all still thinking of you and are continuing wish you the best with it. I know how much difficulty and pain such a injury can inflict. I hope the best for you and your recovery. Hugs and, again, congratulations on three weeks weeks smoke free. 

Have a great day.  

• Edited November 2, 2021 11:38 pm  by  Denim50
Msg 6823.106 and the next 1 deleted
Lubbercat

Nov-3

Mercy

Congratulations on your 3 weeks smoke free!