About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Two years for Susan K   One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Oct-13 by Loreficent; 490 views.
Loreficent

Oct-13

Olá adorável Susan de Porto, Portugal!

Wow!!! Where have two whole years gone??? 
What a tremendous, fantastic, fabulous job you have done! Bom trabalho!!!

You continue to be a rock and calm space for so many. I hope you celebrate with passion today. What a wonderful milestone you have made. 
Continue a jornado com um coração feliz!!! 
rosesunflowerhibiscus

SusanK1960

Oct-13

My wonderful friend,  I really appreciate you taking time to honor my achievement!   

euknight

Oct-13

Congrats to you, dear Susan on an amazing  2 year anniversary of freedom from nicotine!,

I admire your journey so much…..getting to that year before COVID…yowza….my hero!!

Thank you for your support and wise words.  I hope you celebrate with something special just for you!  You rock!,

tuliptuliptulip Hugs to ya

Peggy

Broken chains 5-8-20

In reply toRe: msg 3
xvaper

Oct-13

Hey Suzan, well done, I hope I'm in your place 1 year and. 9 months from now.

Anne2020

Oct-13

Congratulations Susan - well done!  How are you feeling at 2 years!  I am 1 year and 9 months  - looking forward to that 2 year bench mark.  Any tips?  

Eve1973

Oct-13

Congratulations Susan, this is a wonderful achievement! I’m very happy and proud of you! Keep up the good work and keep plugging along!

HUGS Eve

DanJF3

Oct-15

Congratulations Susan!  I'm not too far behind you and you were a big help to me as I was starting out.  I hope you are doing well and enjoying all the benefits of being a non-smoker.

Congrats also to you Lore on your international adventure.  I hope it's all you had imagined!

Dan

CC to Loreficent