About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Happy Holiday’s Everyone!!   General Chit-Chat

Started Nov-28 by leaka32; 669 views.
leaka32

Nov-28

17 weeks No smoking! I’ve learned that exercise will take a withdraw away. Keep on moving we got this

Denim50

Nov-28

Hey Leaka, 

You certainly do have this. You’re doing great! Congratulations on 17 weeks smoke free! I hope you’ve been enjoying a terrific day and that you did something special to celebrate this wonderful milestone. You’ve earned it and you so deserve it. Yay you! 

Also, thank you for the helpful and encouraging part of your post to others. relaxed 

I wish you and your family happy holidays too! Thank you!  

Have a great day.  

xvaper

Nov-29

Well  done!

Denim50

Dec-12

Hey Leaka, 

Big congratulations on having achieved four months smoke free this month! Also, huge congratulations to you on celebrating nineteen weeks smoke free today! Both are wonderful achievements and so much to be proud of and celebrated. You’re doing amazing and we’re all so happy for you! I hope you’ve been having a terrific day celebrating. You deserve it! Best wishes as you continue on your smoke free journey. 

Have a great day.

xvaper

Dec-13

Happy holiday! Here's for coming into a new year sober.

Denim50

Dec-20

Hey Leaka, 

Big congratulations on reaching twenty weeks smoke free! I hope you did something special to celebrate. That’s a wonderful achievement! Yay you! 

Have a great day.  

• Edited December 20, 2021 11:05 pm  by  Denim50
xvaper

Dec-21

Happy Holidays!

In reply toRe: msg 8
Loreficent

Dec-21

Happy Yule and a bright Solstice to you my friend!

sunnyfull_moonevergreen_treesnowflakemaple_leafearth_africa

xvaper

Dec-21

Solstice ? hahah