About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

December 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started Dec-5 by Terry (abquitsmking); 8417 views.
timmy777

Dec-15

That is nice positive way to look at it overdoze, think about how many days you have spent over the last few years not smoking. Hope the new place goes well and best of luck with your new quit.

Jatchat

Dec-15

Good for you.

I hope the new premises are the beginning of a non-smoking future

I am on day 4, the Mrs has just had a smoke end of a seven day quit

Lubbercat

Dec-15

Overdoze

Hopefully being in a non smoking building will help you to hold onto your quit.  Best of luck to you!

Lubbercat

Dec-15

Anthony

Sorry to hear your wife had a slip but, hopefully you can help her get restarted.  Good for you on day 4!

Jatchat

Dec-15

Yes perhaps I can, I felt so let down, still it's not about me, deep breaths, distraction, drink water, delay, discuss. was she hungry, angry, lonely, tired? stressed she said, i should have had the presence of mind to give her a shoulder massage, never mind i will know next time.

thanks Kathy

meanwhile heading into day 5

overdoze

Dec-15

thanks, day 2 actually.

overdoze

Dec-15

Last year when i had quit for 3 months continually, i had saved about 1,000, thats some money and it paid for 3 airline tickets and then some..

overdoze

Dec-15

yeah, it kinda has to happen for everyone on their own i guess. I never seriously thought about quitting till 7 years ago. Was watching a quit tobacco commercial and had patches delivered and started that way, it has to come to everyone on their own time unfortunately.

Lubbercat

Dec-15

Anthony

Good for you for looking for ways to help her next time around.  In the process of helping her, maybe she will learn ways to help you also!

Lubbercat

Dec-15

Overdoze

Well then, Congratulations on day 2!