About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

December 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/5/21 by Terry (abquitsmking); 8615 views.
ElemenopyQue

Feb-3

Quit December 28, 2021.

As of February 3, so far so good.

Hardest thing I’ve ever done!

Mercy (mercy164)

Feb-9

Hi Lubber,

Thanks for writing. I have been around people smoking everywhere around this resort. I have been tempted to ask someone for an extra ciggy two times, but I somehow walked back to my room and got out of the area. I am so glad that I am having experiences with vacations as a non-smoker and so many other things because now I know it can be done. There is a minute or two out of the day here in Mexico that I smell the smoke and think about having one, but it isn't that bad. I am not around any smokers at home, so this is new for me. I am getting better, but it is slow work. And it is work.

Mercy

Lubbercat

Feb-9

Mercy

You have that right, it is WORK!  It wears you down but, every day that I have some extra energy, it shows me how much better life can be.  I have times it honestly does not even cross my mind, then I have those times where it is like, just one......no one will know........I just have to stay strong and walk away!  

Sounds like you are in a awesome place, hope you are getting lots of relaxation and fun!  Enjoy it, you deserve it!

Kathy

Mercy (mercy164)

Feb-10

Thanks, Kathy. Here's a few pictures from Mexico.