About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE Pledge, Saturday 1st January 2022   General Chit-Chat

Started Dec-31 by Jatchat; 243 views.
Jatchat

Dec-31

Happy New Year everyone, 

May I take this opportunity to pledge NOPE today, I am so glad that I resisted the temptation to smoke last night, being New Years Eve and after two beers.

On with my QUIT

overdoze

Dec-31

Happy new years wish everyone the best. Good job Anthony on resisting, i have lost many a quit with alcohol. 

HAPPY New years to everyone. A couple weeks clean of the tobbaci, smelled some cigs yesterday they smelled so so strong, and not appealing at all. 

Jatchat

Dec-31

Congrats on your couple weeks free,well done and a Happy New Year to you

iquit33

Jan-1

Happy new year to all and congratulations to the milestones everyone has met today.  I pledge NOPE on day 6 of my quit

Eve1973

Jan-1

Congratulations Iquit keep going…..it’s so worth it!

I also Pledge my NOPE today! 

It’s never to Late to take your life back! It’s  freeing to to not be tied to the never ending scheming of how/when you can have that next cigarette. 

iquit33

Jan-1

"Never ending scheming" is about the best way I have ever heard it phrased.  Amazing that you don't even realize you are scheming/planning for that next one until you no longer do it.

Thanks to all for all the posts -- good to know others are going or have gone through it

Jatchat

Jan-2

Yes we are all here to help each other out, I walked into town today to buy some Nicabate lozenges, three quarters of an hour in and three quarters of an hour back, kept me occupied, I didn't think of smoking instead I practiced mindfulness on my steps.11,856 steps in all today, went for lunch down by the lake, around to friends place this afternoon, listened to music and ate cheese and biscuits with a drink. Great day.