About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPE pledge, Sunday 2nd January 2022   General Chit-Chat

Started Jan-1 by Jatchat; 502 views.
Jatchat

Jan-1

I pledge Nope today, past a significant milestone last night, the second of the three's

Three weeks, 8 hours, 28 minutes and 35 seconds. 320 cigarettes not smoked, saving $463.62. Life saved: 1 day, 2 hours, 40 minutes.

Kind regards

Anthony

overdoze

Jan-1

that's great, hope to make it also, although I was entertaining a junke thought before, the cig junkie in my head said come on lets have one for the new year.. I haven't put a patch on in a few days to see if I can rough it for at least today. Great work Anthony.

Jatchat

Jan-2

I am not going to experiment with the patches, I know I can  survive without changing a patch, but I am not going to put myself under extra stress, I will go the six weeks on the 21 mg and then taper down to 14 mg, then 7 mg and then off with an occasional spray or lozenge. Though it's horses for courses and we each have to design our own quits

iquit33

Jan-2

Congrats Anthony on the passing week 3.  I pledge NOPE with you today -- week 1 complete for me.

Jatchat

Jan-2

Way  to go, Hurray, Congratulations!!! on one week complete!

overdoze

Jan-2

I here ya. It just has been that i just forgot to put one on one day and thats it. 

Actually till i read your message i still havent thought about a patch, or a cigarette. But i know its a tricky addiction and could show its head at any moment.

Have a nice day

Jatchat

Jan-2

Yes, that's great, I have found you have to be system orientated, when defeating the enemy Cigarettes, don't let your guard down, I am giving my body the very best of chances, equipped for battle, I know what I am like, I can easily waver from my resolution to quit and start romancing the cigarette, So I say death to the infidels (cigarettes)

Good luck on your journey or better still good management

xvaper

Jan-2

I like your red stars! Its a NOPE from me, 6 months and counting..

In reply toRe: msg 8
Jatchat

Jan-3

Congratulations, half way house xvaper

xvaper

Jan-4

hahaha

I like it. You can join me! I know you have it in you.