About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

6 months!   General Chit-Chat

Started Jan-2 by xvaper; 310 views.
xvaper

Jan-2

Hello to all my supporters! It's been 6 months a fee days ago, and how time flew. I am so grateful for all you for the encouragement and advice.

I had some dreams lately which is odd, and a couple of cravings, but they passed quickly. I am a ex smoker and determined to get to a year and beyond.

A day at a time.

Thanks again!

In reply toRe: msg 1
HerbSouth

Jan-3

In reply toRe: msg 1
Eve1973

Jan-3

Hey X,

Congratulations!

6 monthes is fantastic! I’m so happy for you. This is when I always had difficulty holding on to my quit. I think this is when the Nicodemon tries to lure you back. But the dreams and thoughts are normal, just keep your tools in your pocket and you will survive.

You got this girl! Before you know it 1year will come.

Congrats again and keep it up! Hugs!

xvaper

Jan-4

Thank you so much for all the support and advice. I'm glad to hear the dreams are normal because I have vivid dreams of relapse ,where I'm disappointed with myself.

I won't let it happen in real life because all it takes is the one puff, therefore, NOPE.

xvaper

Jan-4

I don't see a message written..

In reply toRe: msg 4
Anne2020

Jan-4

Hey you well done on the six months!  You will really start to feel the benefits of your quit now.  Less irritation, less cravings, less health concerns.  More happiness, confidence and strength to carry on.  It's like getting to the top of a hill and seeing a valley of lovely daisy's.  Your reward for a job well done.  

Now you can really have confidence that you are in control of this and it will go as far as you want it to.  

Congratulations - you are in the end game.  Cheers for a happily smokeless 2022.

xvaper

Jan-4

Yes I am counting the all good things that came out of my quit when I have a quick craving..It helps!

Thank you sooo much!