About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Please Read FORUM UPDATE: 3/26/22   Introductions/Newcomers Nook

Started 3/26/22 by Terry (abquitsmking); 6030 views.
Vic091718

3/28/22

Yayyyyyy. may you all win the lottery!!!

CC to MrissaWuffie34
Lubbercat

3/28/22

Denim

Thank you so much for stepping up and taking over..........this is a wonderful forum for many people that have found their quit here......I am among those many that has used this site to aid my quit as well.  Hopefully, many more will find their forever quit here also.

Kathy

Denim50

3/28/22

Hey awaken, 

You're very welcome. I'm happy to be able to do it and so glad you, Vic, and so many others have came back so we can continue on together. blush 

Have a great day. relaxed 

Denim50

3/28/22

Hey Vic, 

Thanks! Now if only.... lol. joy 

Denim50

3/28/22

Hey Kathy, 

I'm both happy and grateful to be able to do it. I hope they do too. It has truly helped so many of us to quit through the years. Like you, I hope that continues to be true for many others too throughout the foreseeable future. Thank you!  

xvaper

3/28/22

Hi Denim,

That is so generous of you. I am glad this forum will live on I know I will periodically need support and would like to help others.

MarthaJC

3/28/22

I joined this forum shortly after my Nov 28, 2021 quit date -- and it has been a major force for good! I was so sorry that it was closing, although I understood why ... so this is just fantastic news that you have agreed to keep it going. Thank you and bless you! 

Denim50

3/28/22

Hey xvaper, 

Thank you. Like you, I'm also happy the forum will be continuing on for the foreseeable future. You've often posted to encourage and cheer on new quitters and others, and I have no doubt that you'll continue to encourage and to inspire, thank you. The fact that we all support one another is just one of the many things that makes our forumily (forum family) so great. Thank you again. It's wonderful to see you back. blush 

• Edited March 28, 2022 7:40 pm  by  Denim50
Jerthie123

3/28/22

Hi Denim...

We are all so lucky to have your spirit and cheer in continuing this forum!  I am somewhat new here.  I stumbled upon this forum for the first time in 2018.  I have browsed it on and off ever since.  I come for all of the warmth and compassion!

I quit smoking in 2013 with the help of using nicotine lozenges.  I was able to give up cigarettes, but to this day I am still sucking on the lozenges.  I would like to give up using these darned things but I have been using them for almost 9 years, and I don't know how to stop!  They are just as or even more addictive than cigarettes.

I am hoping to browse this site daily for encouragement and inspiration motivation!!!!

A big thank you again for taking over!!