About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Please Read FORUM UPDATE: 3/26/22   Introductions/Newcomers Nook

Started 3/26/22 by Terry (abquitsmking); 5815 views.
overdoze

3/29/22

thank you so much for stepping in to do this, thank you.

Hallelujah !  And many thanks to Denim50!

DanJF3

3/30/22

Wow, this is such great news!

Thanks so much Terry for all your contributions to this site.  I found it just as I was quitting smoking at the start of 2020 and in those early days it was so helpful to have some place to express my thoughts.  Previous attempts to quit failed because I tried to do it entirely by 100% willpower.  That just doesn't work!  I hope you greatly enjoy the additional time in your day to pursue other things.

Also big thanks to you Denim!  This is such important work.  I haven't been around as much in the past year as I don't really think that often about smoking but I do periodically come on and attempt to contribute.  It's great to see we are not losing such a valuable resource for us nicotine addicts.  Best wishes!

CC to Denim50
Denim50

3/30/22

Hey Ernie, 

Thanks for the support. I'm happy to do it. 

Have a great day. relaxed 

Denim50

3/30/22

Hey Turtles, 

Great to see you here! Thanks for your kind message and support. I felt the same way after I joined. 3 and 4 years for us, isn't it amazing? Can't wait to celebrate your quit-versary with you. I hope Amicahomi returns too. Talk more soon. Hugs. 

Denim50

3/30/22

Hey Overdoze, 

I'm happy to do it. Thank you. I hope some of the others who may have left last week return also. 

Denim50

3/30/22

Hey Louise, 

Thank you so much. 

Denim50

3/30/22

Hey Dan, 

Thank you so much! Thanks for continuing to contribute, inspire, and encourage others too. The support we all give to one another here is one of the things that helps to make this forum such a amazing resource for smoking cessation. Thank you! 

overdoze

4/1/22

I messaged Anthony jatchat I think is his username, to come back

Molly010

Jun-18

Hello Denim!

Thank you so much for hosting the forum!  I had no idea there were any problems keeping it going.  This forum, for many of us, is the reason we are non-smokers.  I have met some truly wonderful people who were supportive and non-judgmental.  It is so necessary for people to get through those first months.  I think it is fitting you would take over.  You have been such an active and supportive role model for many of us.   

My 4 year anniversary is coming up.  Can't believe it!  Feels so normal not to smoke now.  Never thought I would feel this way in the beginning.  Best of luck as you take on this new role!  We are so lucky to have you.  I hope to hop on more often.  :)

• Edited June 18, 2022 7:59 pm  by  Molly010