About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Please Read FORUM UPDATE: 3/26/22   Introductions/Newcomers Nook

Started 3/26/22 by Terry (abquitsmking); 5825 views.
Denim50

3/27/22

Hey Freckles, 

Thank you so much for your lovely message and support. It's always wonderful to hear from you. You really are doing great with your quit and I'm so happy for you. This place was a amazing help to me too when I came here for help with quitting. I'm so happy to have the opportunity to keep it going. Thank you!  

Have a great day. relaxed 

Denim50

3/27/22

Hey Loreficent, 

You're very welcome. I'm happy to keep it going. Thank you very much for your kind words and support. It means a lot to me. The support that I found here with my quit was truly amazing, just as is the support that I continue to receive, including now with this. I thank you and so many others here, not only for the support I've received but, for the support we all give to each other that continues to make this forum so amazing. I've seen you do a amazing job supporting others too and I've no doubt about your heart being in it also. I'm so happy to see you, Freckles, Susan, Ernie, Kitty, and so many others stay on and return. It is my hope that this forum and the support it provides will continue to be here for new quitters for the foreseeable future. I also hope that some of those members who left recently will find their way back and return, as we're continuing forward. All the best and many thanks to each of you here.

Thanks Lore.  

Terry (abquitsmking)
Staff

3/27/22

Thank you for your very sweet note, Loreficent.  This forum has meant so much to so many, and I'm thrilled that it will continue on in Denim's very hands.  We are all very fortunate that she agreed to take it on. heart

All the best, T.

awaken1961

3/28/22

Thank You Denim50 , glad to see this board keeping open ! 

Vic091718

3/28/22

Yayyyyyy. may you all win the lottery!!!

CC to MrissaWuffie34
Lubbercat

3/28/22

Denim

Thank you so much for stepping up and taking over..........this is a wonderful forum for many people that have found their quit here......I am among those many that has used this site to aid my quit as well.  Hopefully, many more will find their forever quit here also.

Kathy

Denim50

3/28/22

Hey awaken, 

You're very welcome. I'm happy to be able to do it and so glad you, Vic, and so many others have came back so we can continue on together. blush 

Denim50

3/28/22

Hey Vic, 

Thanks! Now if only.... lol. joy 

Denim50

3/28/22

Hey Kathy, 

I'm both happy and grateful to be able to do it. I hope they do too. It has truly helped so many of us to quit through the years. Like you, I hope that continues to be true for many others too throughout the foreseeable future. Thank you!