About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I would rather be free!   General Chit-Chat

Started Nov-4 by Jerthie123; 92 views.
Jerthie123

Nov-4

Hello all. I am not buying all of my beauty products anymore. I will buy them, just not now. I need to tell you all that I want to be free and I want to help others be free too! I want this. I want this. This is my new number one goal at this point in my life. I want this everyone. I deserve it. I want it now like I never have. Yes, I want to look pretty before I go back on the floor, but helping my neighbour on the other side is more important now. I want to help others feel what I am feeling at this moment. I am at 6 lozenges a day down from 12 a day and I feel successful and amazing already. I want this. I had an urge to have a lozenges just two minutes ago but now it is gone because I decided to hop on here and vent instead. And I wanted to hop on here to encourage and cheer on those of us who are currently struggling. I do have to go for real now but just know everyone... You have all been instrumental to me getting this far. Does it mean that when and if I will be 100% quit I will feel even more aamazing? Thank you Lord!!

Wow Jerthie!  Those are some great thoughts and incredible goals.  You can do this!  Dig your feet in, strap on your armor and take control.  I have read most of your posts on here for the past few months and have so much faith in you!  Looking outward into helping others will give you even more strength that thinking about yourself... then that will just come naturally.  You've got this!

Jerthie123

Nov-4

Thank you Cindi. Helping others feel what I am feeling is something I would like to do. It is a rewarding feeling! I am more in control of my cravings now. I don't need lozenges after meals or to motivate me so much as I used to. I find that I need one at around 9:30am, one at lunch, one at 4pm, one at 7pm, and one at around 10pm. Basically I find that I need a lozenge every 3 hours. And then I usually sneak in an unnecessary one at 11am or 2pm. That's all I can say for now all. I am tired. But will write more tomorrow!

Jerthie123

Nov-4

Cindi... Thank you. I think I am finding it helpful to pray and continue to maybe put on my prayer list, those who are struggling to overcome nicotine addiction. Night all