About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VIV MOVING FORWARD    Quit Stories and Journals

Started 8/24/15 by VIV691; 78136 views.
VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

Nov-24

Thanks.  I think we both have the magic ingredient this time - persistent.   Glad to be travelling this road with you.

Viv

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

Nov-24

Thanks Debbie.  I feel confident.  Long may it last.  Yes the bushfires were terrible

Yesterday was a better day -not one emergency warning.  500 houses were lost and at least 4 lives.  Like you say - very sad for wildlife.

Thanks for all your support.

Aussie Viv

In reply toRe: msg 455
VIVSMOKEFREE

Dec-4

OK.     I somehow got locked out of Delphi.     Nearly tore my hair out trying to get in so now I have a new email address which is viv.ross2@yahoo.com        Well I never..........must be the lack of nicotine has made me smarter.  lol.     My new name (for wherever you have to use a name (tears hair out) is VIVSMOKEFREE.

Not much else to report......

I am still here and going on for more months.

Viv                               Quit24August2019

VIVSMOKEFREE

Dec-5

Hello, I sent you a message with a photo of us and our three kids. Hope you get it.    It was taken when we had our family dinner.

Hugs

Viv

Denim50

Dec-5

Hey Viv, 

I sent you a pm. 

Denim50

Dec-5

Hey Viv, 

Congrats on reaching three months on the 24th! Sorry I’m late posting this but huge congrats to you on that. I look forward to celebrating your fourth milestone with you later this month. You’re doing great with your quit and I believe you’ve got this forever quit. So happy for you Viv. I’m sorry to hear you had a issue with your account and that it was so frustrating, but happy you got things sorted and are able to post again. I love your new account name, VIVSMOKEFREE. That’s wonderful! Thank you so much for the picture Viv. You have a lovely family. I’m glad you all had such a good time at your family dinner. I’m going on a trip Friday morning with my family. Have a great day. Hugs.  

• Edited December 5, 2019 3:32 am  by  Denim50
Belinda2019

Dec-5

Hey Viv - wonderful to see you back! I’ve been scanning the forum for you everyday - I must admit I was getting a little worried thinking you might have been caught up in the fires somehow. 

I hope everything is good up in your neck of the woods xx

Brenda (1sept19)

Dec-5

Viv,

So glad to see you, was wondering where you were.  Computers and all that goes with them can at times be a nightmare.  Many times have felt like stomping on them or throwing them out a window. triumph  Good to have you back.  Love the picture !!!

Ovivi

Dec-5

Welcome back, Viv! You and your family are beautiful! We missed you!