About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

getting to old for this   Quit Stories and Journals

Started 1/25/16 by l1717mary; 106175 views.
l1717mary

Oct-14

Hi Denim

Got them and they are great thank you.

how do I put them on my text that I sent to people on the forum and it stays there.

Sorry to be a nuisance.

l1717mary

Oct-14

how do i save them

Denim50

Oct-14

Hey Mary, 

You’re welcome and you’re not a nuisance Mary. You’re a wonderful quit buddy and I’m happy to try to help. I sent you another pm.  

• Edited October 14, 2019 2:52 pm  by  Denim50
l1717mary

Oct-14

Hi Denim going to sent it to you hope it works out

Denim50

Oct-14

Hey Mary, 

It looks great and it’s so deserved. You earned it Mary and we’re all so proud of you. Can’t wait to celebrate your big day with you. 

In reply toRe: msg 867
l1717mary

Nov-1

Hi all

By my quit meter I am 329 days free from nickco cant believe it when I look back it does not seem that long ago. Only 36 days left to reach the 1 year mark.

Still have lost feelings but I am sticking to my guns to reach the 1 year mark I have not drop dead from quitting I feel better in my body and sole deep down I know it will take me over a year to be totally free but I will still be on my gard not to have that just one feeling.

I want to encourage everyone to stick with it we are not going back we are going forward.

Mary 329 days

I am so excited for you Our Mary I kne this quit was going to stick for ever.

Its so exciting and I will go and do some sweeping so you get a good run and then whip up a spell so you never go backwards.

Triff

l1717mary

Nov-7

Hi Triff

Good to hear from you last night I was thinking I have not seen you on the forum and was wondering how you were and here you pop up good to see you here.

I cant wait to get to the one year mark my mind is telling me another 6months and you should be ok.

I know for the rest of my life I have to put my health first and not NICK hopeing you are well and life it good to you.

from your Mary

In reply toRe: msg 870
l1717mary

Nov-11

Hi all

Today I am 339 days quit cant wait to get to the one year mark.

To the people that is only starting their journey keep going it does get better just take it one moment at a time.

There are times when I think about smoking but it is only short I look of how far I have come and love saying I dont smoke any more and feel proud about it we are strong 

Keep pushing tru the SMOKE it will soon clear.

Mary

SenseiShido

Nov-11

337 right behind you!!!  :)