About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

getting to old for this   Quit Stories and Journals

Started 1/25/16 by l1717mary; 116039 views.
VIVSMOKEFREE

Dec-30

Hello Mary....you are amazing.     Proud to be following in your footsteps.........will just use your example to reach a year.......

Hugs

Viv

In reply toRe: msg 908
l1717mary

Jan-20

Good morning all

Well I am over the one year still have that lost feeling , but am strong enough to get pass this.

To all keep it up as the days pass you get stronger just one day at a time.

I still try and put my money away so for mother day I have booked flights to Spain with friends and family.

Mary     7-12-18

In reply toRe: msg 909
l1717mary

Feb-7

Good morning all

I am 14 months free from nicotine I had a lot of up and downs ended in hospital twice happy to say to doctors that I dont smoke but my mind was telling me what is the point of quiting when u end up in hospital. 

To all try to keep going it does get better a lot better you might think about smokeing but that is it just let it go and get on with your day.

What go me by was I taught about all the people that have quit one of them was a 78 year old that loved her cig well if she could do it so can ever smoker just one day at a time.

Mary 7-12-2018