About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

April 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 40376 views.
SusanK1960

Feb-2

Hi Turtles,

YAHOO for you!  You are 10 months quit!  Sorry I’m late in recognizing your hard earned achievement! 

SusanK1960

Feb-2

Way to go!  Being 10 months smoke free is fantastic!  Not much longer and you will be at the clubhouse.

Amicahomi

Feb-2

Y, thank U, Susan!

Ginger3077

Feb-2

Congratulations.  Good job. I just hit 6 months. Finally half time is over and we can get back to football.

Amicahomi

Feb-2

..and congrats on your 6-mos smokeless!  I like Shaira (JLo I can  live without).  Love the Snickers ad.  Oh yeah, the football's good, too.

turtles

Feb-2

Congratulations on 10 months!!!  Doesn’t it feel good!!  Don’t think there are many of us left from April unfortunately.  But I’m glad I’m here!!

Amicahomi

Feb-2

...and props 2 U 2.  Feels good (but still eating too much). Saved many $$, condo smells better, new car not polluted, cardio doc not raggin' on me, etc.

Ginger3077

Feb-2

KC won. Maybe next season it'll be the Billsblush

Amicahomi

Feb-2

What a thoughtful person you are, Ginger. You wanted KC & you got 'em, though.  I was kinda with the Niners 'cause it was my late brother's team.  (I saw Montana and Kelly play in a preseason game at Orchard Park years ago.)  It was good to watch tonight and remember when we watched games together.

Denim50

Feb-3

Hey Turtles, 

A couple of days late, but congratulations on ten months smoke free! I haven’t been here recently but I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating yet another amazing milestone. Less than two months to your one year celebration. That’s terrific! I’m looking forward to welcoming you and Amicahomi to the Clubhouse. It’s great to see you reaching these milestones and inspiring others. Hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs.