About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1332492 views.
Kittyarnold

Aug-27

someone else got "our" house....looking at another today.....so disappointed.....scheduled surgery for Oct 1....

Kittyarnold

Aug-28

Good morning Ernie....hope all is well....we are looking at another house today....on a dirt road that we used to live on....it is built recently and looks like a barn....big  possibilities....it is on 5 acres....the inside is started but not finished....has a 4 car garage....and we have one car....one bedroom kitchen...living room and full bath already finished which is big enough for us for now....also private and even has chicken coop....might try chickens next spring if we buy it....will keep you posted....

Cocoa60

Aug-28

Morning Kitty.  Glad you are excited about your house hunting.  I got to sleep late because of a power outage, so got up late also.

Shut off the main breaker and hooked up our generator.

Rain on and off yesterday so didn't get to much done.  Went to the pharmacy and picked up a prescription and stopped at walmart

for some new reading glasses.  Broke ones I had putting undercoat on the Subaru.

More rain storms today but looks like Brandy and I will get our walk in before next one reaches us.

Have a great day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Aug-29

glad you got to sleep in but sorry you lost your power......we made an offer on the house....over the asking price but it had only been on the market for one day....so there might be more.....

Cocoa60

Aug-30

Morning Kitty.  A sellers market, I guess.

Brandy hurt her leg playing with the neighbor dog so no walk for her this morning, she isn't putting any weight on it.

We got rid of our old grill yesterday.  Also got the last window and all the trim over to a neighbor that wanted them.

Today I need to put the second coat of undercoat on the Subaru.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Aug-30

we will know today whether or not we got the house....can't wait......

Kittyarnold

Aug-30

we got the house.....Hooray   

Cocoa60

Aug-31

Morning Kitty.  Hope the house is a good one.  Now to move again.

Guess you got a hugh garage and 5 acres.  I have less than one.

I did the second coat on the Subaru, a symbol of all the years since we stopped smoking.

Got very little of the undercoat on myself this time. 

It's grocery day, haven't planned anything else yet.  Have to put the wheels back on the subaru and some door panels back on.

Have a great day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Aug-31

The four car garage is not attached to the house....it is a separate building and needs new garage doors....we arent sure what we will do with it as yet....our kids are already asking for some space....I said only for a car not to store your stuff....LOL  we only have one car and a riding mower....

Cocoa60

Sep-1

Morning Kitty.  Now you're home owners again, with it's trials and tribulations.  Will be strange to be back on that dirt road you lived on, huh?

Today is garbage day so will see my daughter and kids. 

Chilly yesterday morning, 50.  64 this morning.  Brandy still sitting out our walks, not nearly as much fun without her.  She's improving, won't be to long.

I got pictures from the farm my brother doesn't want.  Strange to see pictures of my parents when they were young.  Don't think I ever saw these pics before.

Have a good day.

Ernie