About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September Ash-Kickers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 10/1/18 by ModSue (VentasSue); 203606 views.
Vic091718

Sep-17

Super congrats!!!  All is good. I miss the old Pats already. Haha

Big Congrats Vic on another year smoke-free. Isn't NOT smoking wonderful?? I do NOT miss smoking at all and have so much Joy and Peace to be smoke-free. My brain still remembers that I used to smoke and pings sometimes when I have a very enjoyable cuppa Joe and if I get extremely tired or stressed out. My brain remembers that I smoked for 42 years and ALWAYS had a cig with my coffee. A morning ritual. That thought is not extinguished yet but it is just an occasional thought. Just a PING. 

Happy to see some of the Sept '18 gang around. Most groups disappear before or once they arrive at the Clubhouse. I tried to keep my group thread alive but then I was just talking to myself. Not on here as much myself. It was hard to give up my support and lifeline here but life goes on. Other projects to work on. Glad and thankful not to be smoking during this pandemic. 

I was just so grateful that this forum was here when I needed it most. I know I will NEVER smoke a cig again...I LOVE being a non-smoker too much to ever go back.

Take care and stay safe.

We still kicking cig butt...Love it!! Working on our wings. 

Gloria

Emancipated since 30 July 2018...How Sweet it is!!sunflower

awaken1961

Sep-22

hello Gloria, glad everything is going well and you still have your warrior mentality, I really embraced that and it helped my out so much, I am forever grateful !

Hey Austin,

Good to hear from you and see you still around. Hope you still going strong. I am still a warrior but don't have to fight much now. I am sitting on the sidelines of the battlefield. Still Alert. Nicodemon doesn't show up much now. He knows he will get beatdown and has NO power with me. He knows I will kick his butt again.

Take care and stay safe.

We still kicking cig butt...Love it!! Working on our wings. 

Gloria

Emancipated since 30 July 2018...How Sweet it is!!sunflower

Vic091718

Oct-25

Happy Halloween everybody!  Turkey next month.  Hope everyone is doing well.  

awaken1961

Oct-29

same to you and everyone else, doing well , staying safe and hoping for the best !

TigerWolfs

Oct-29

Hiyyas

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 2 Year Aniversaries for everyone, sorry I am a little late lol

I am still smoke free!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and christmas.

Tigerwolfs  Sept. 2018

awaken1961

Oct-30

really great to here from you TigerWolfs , glad your staying strong and staying safe !