About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Octonopers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 11/1/18 by ModAndrea; 110899 views.
BlueDahlia29

Sep-30

Hi Andrea and thanks for the congrats to us all, can't believe a year is so close, so excited.  So sorry you're dealing with cataracts right now and that you can't get them removed til next month, I'm sure that is frustrating for you.  My daughter got a job as a hostess and been working for the past 2 mos. it's strange that my baby has her first job and is a junior in HS time goes by way too fast for sure. How's Amanda doing is she still in college?  Don't come here as often as I should but try to check in every couple weeks or so.  Hope this message finds you well.  (((Hugs)))

ModAndrea

Oct-1

Hey, Blue! I'm thrilleAd for all of you coming up on one year. It's an enormous accomplishment. If you have the time, it would be wonderful if you could do a milestone post. blush Have you decided on a reward? 

That first job is a huge step. Congratulations to your daughter!

Amanda went back to college in August. She's sharing a house with two of her roommates from last year. She'll be home for a long weekend later this month.

Hugs,

Andrea

BlueDahlia29

Oct-1

Hi Andrea. Would love to make a milestone post, will do it by the 20th of this month.  I'm going camping for my year reward with my parents and brother and his family, I really enjoy doing this with them.  That's great that Amanda is sharing a house with some friends, sounds fun and affordable happy she'll be home for a bit with you soon too I know you love your time with her.  I'm very proud of my daughter for sure. Next month we are going on a tour of a dental school she may go to ( she's wanting to be a dental hygienist when done with high school) she's really taking into consideration her future life which is so great, even staying away from the boys and partying, couldn't ask for more, very blessed.

ModAndrea

Oct-2

I went camping as my reward for one year, too! blush

BlueDahlia29

Oct-4

That's awesome!  How much time do you have quit now Andrea?

ModAndrea

Oct-5

It's over six years now, Blue. blush I continue to be grateful every day.

ModAndrea

Oct-5

\

Congratulations on ONE YEAR, Monica!

Welcome to the Clubhouse! This is a truly extraordinary accomplishment. I am delighted for you. blush

Love and hugs, 

Andrea

Monicash

Oct-5

Thank you so much for the good wishes. It has been an extraordinary year with many highlights and the occasional low light. I am so happy to have come this far. I hope to celebrate this anniversary annually! 

To everyone out there, keep up the good fight!

overdoz

Oct-5

Congratulations you all, lets pay it forward to the new quitters, and the ones still in the struggle

JR (DPartonFan)

Oct-5

Monica,

This is your big day! Congratulations on making it to the Clubhouse.