About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Octonopers 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 11/1/18 by ModAndrea; 154419 views.
ModAndrea

12/11/18

You're welcome, JR. Those two stars look good on you. blush

overdoz

12/11/18

Hi Andrea, its been a while, how are you?

overdoz

12/11/18

Congratulations on 2 months, thats great, i am almost there..

TigerWolfs

12/11/18

Hi Jr.

Congrats on your second star.  Awesome smoke free for 2 months.  Terrific job.  I believe in you.  I am looking forward to you getting your 3rd star in a month.

JR (DPartonFan)

12/12/18

Thanks. I knew our dates were close together. I’m glad to be at the two month mark again. 

Nanp123

12/12/18

Hey JR,

Nice second star!!! Been very proud of yourself!

Wishing you a peaceful day.

ModAndrea

12/12/18

Hey, overdoz! Yeah, I've been getting over a bad cold. I

I pick up my daughter and her c can't believe how years ago I'd crawl out of bed hacking to have a smoke. I am so thankful that's all in the past.at from college on Friday. It'll be about 7 to 8 hours round trip. So far the weather looks good. I'm hoping it holds because the bulk of it is through my beloved Adirondack Mountains. She'll be home for about a month.  It's be great having her here. My husband says the two of us sound like an old married couple. LOL

How are you doing coming up on two months tomorrow? You should be proud of yourself, overdoz. blush

overdoz

12/12/18

Oh great, yeah there is an Amtrak route that goes from New york to Montreal that is rated the best route in U.S. so yeah it must be great. Yeah were better off not smoking definitely, im off the patch completely now, its been about a week. No cravings anymore, just sometimes i get frustrated and still fighting nervousness, but getting better.

Thank you for taking time to write, I hope you have safe trip there and back. Take care

sxp12

12/12/18

this is wonderful, enjoy every second! 

JR (DPartonFan)

12/12/18

Thank you Nancy. I kind of enjoy hunting for the perfect star.