About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPEvember 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 11/30/18 by ModDee; 68714 views.
SteveAll

12/4/18

Congrats on your one month! Doesn't it feel good?  The energy and better health?

In reply toRe: msg 40
HumbledPam

12/4/18

Congrats Everyone! 

I quit 11-25-2018, so I'm lagging behind a bit.

Anyway, you all are giving me hope to carry on! Thanks! Hugs and Prayers!

Pam

spartanfan

12/4/18

I'm here, have just been reading not posting!!!  Today at 11:15 pm will officially mark 4 weeks smoke free for me!!!   Still have some periods of anxiety but I'm dealing with them...and the cravings have seemed to lessen--I've been able to distract myself or breathe deeply to get through them (and they really do only last a few minutes!) 

Thanks for checking in!!  

Julie

spartanfan

12/4/18

you're doing great, HumbledPam!  Keep on keeping on!!

Becka (Becka1955)

12/4/18

Denim, thank you. You’re such a wonderful supporter for me. I went to dinner with a girlfriend last evening and had a really good time. We’re going to see Bohemian Rhapsody at a matinee showing next Tuesday. I’ve got several social events lined up which is good for me as I can tend to be a bit of a hermit, especially in the dreary, cold days of winter. 

I’m feeling pretty good. Thank you for being such a good friend to me. 

Edited to add - All your stars are beautiful!

SteveAll

12/4/18

Hang in there! The first couple weeks are tough but it gets a little easier as you go.

hester75

12/4/18

Well done Julie! So happy that you still hereheart_eyes_cat

ModDee

12/4/18

Good to see you Julie, and to know you're OK.   Just reading is fine. It's understandable that we won't always feel like posting. 

Congratulations on

(((Hugs)))