About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOPEvember 2018   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 11/30/18 by ModDee; 70926 views.
Becka (Becka1955)

12/4/18

Denim, thank you. You’re such a wonderful supporter for me. I went to dinner with a girlfriend last evening and had a really good time. We’re going to see Bohemian Rhapsody at a matinee showing next Tuesday. I’ve got several social events lined up which is good for me as I can tend to be a bit of a hermit, especially in the dreary, cold days of winter. 

I’m feeling pretty good. Thank you for being such a good friend to me. 

Edited to add - All your stars are beautiful!

SteveAll

12/4/18

Hang in there! The first couple weeks are tough but it gets a little easier as you go.

hester75

12/4/18

Well done Julie! So happy that you still hereheart_eyes_cat

ModDee

12/4/18

Good to see you Julie, and to know you're OK.   Just reading is fine. It's understandable that we won't always feel like posting. 

Congratulations on

(((Hugs)))

overdoz

12/4/18

Congratulations Bev..

baysedge

12/4/18

Good for you that one month milestone is such a positive feel.  Congrats  looking forward to 2 months too !

10.25.18 quit

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

12/4/18

Bev, I have been looking for you.     Congrats on 4 weeks.  You sound accepting of the fact that cigarettes aren't for you anymore.

Hugs

Vivienne

quit 12/9/17

baysedge

12/4/18

Hello Nopevember ers 

Hope ur day went along as planned.  

Becka (Becka1955)

12/4/18

Not really.  I got really upset at some news earlier today. But I did not run to the store for my fake relief.  So there’s that.