About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

March 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 142848 views.
SusanK1960

3/18/20

Cheryl,

Congratulations!  Way to Go!  Yippee!  1 year ago, you made a decision to quit smoking and Viola!, you are a quitter!  That is an amazing feat!  In about 7 months, I’ll join you at the clubhouse, so save me a seat!

Jan2185

3/18/20

Thank you Cheryl  - so have you :)

Hugs

jan sunflower

Jan2185

3/18/20

Amazing Debbie... stay safe :)

Jansunflower

AsadAKhan

3/18/20

Hi Cheryl,

Congratulations on your 1 year of no smoking. It is tough journey but we did it and it is well worth it. I am so glad for you and all of us who are with quit.

Smoking is now just a though which still hits at sometimes but goes away as quickly as it comes. I hope that it will keep on improving to the point where we will never miss it.

2 more days to my club house as well.

Once again congratulation on this achievement.

Regards,

Asad

cmw0822

3/18/20

Hi Asad..yes, I rarely miss it. I was at the store tonight and saw the smokes behind the counter..I thought. NEVER AGAIN!! If I can't get a chance to congratulate you on your true anniversary I send you a standing ovation now!! Please stay safe from this awful virus. Many hugs ...Cheryl 

cmw0822

3/19/20

Hi Susan..I'd be thrilled to save you a seat..its got a lovely view..its very clear and not clouded with gray,  nicotine- filled smoke that makes your eyes water and burn and your lungs gasp for air. You just stick with the Forum family here and you will make it. I am 365 days plus 2 today..just go a day at a time..or an hour if need be. I look forward to you being another member in our smober clubhouse ;) . Keeping positive thoughts for you... Cheryl 

Jan2185

3/20/20

Wooohooo Asad.

You have reached the club house!!!!

Many many congratulations - a whole year smoke free.  grinning

Very well done my friend - Time to celebrate tadaboomstar2

Jan sunflower

• Edited March 20, 2020 4:45 am  by  Jan2185
cherbearquit

3/20/20

Wow! During this stressful period in our lives, to see your post about coming out of retirement to assist is incredible! This truly shows dedication and kindness, which everyone should practice. We are all in this together and need to watch out for each other. I wish all the best for you. Stay safe!

slowblumer

3/20/20

Hi Asad,

Huge Congrats to you on this one year milestone.  You reached deep inside for this prize,  I hope you treat yourself to something very special.  You more than deserve it.