About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

December 2019 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 1/28/19 by Terry (abquitsmking); 44288 views.
SusanK1960

4/27/20

Hey sweet lady,

Happy Milestone day! Hoping you have found some peace in your quit and adjusting to the new lifestyle during the virus crisis.  Wishing you smooth sailing over the next month and please take care!

Msg 4227.341 deleted
SusanK1960

4/27/20

Oh my Arielle, I’m so sorry to hear you have been ill and that you have some financial challenges as well.  Did you get the virus or did you have pneumonia?  It is wonderful to see you are focusing on your blessings rather than your sorrows, which I really needed to be reminded of lately.  I have had some emotional challenges recently in my life, however, I will not let these challenges knock me off the path I have chosen at this time, regardless of the bumps. Thank you for reminding me to count my blessings.

Take care of you and trust in Him.  Hugs to you and your loved ones!

Arielle2019

4/28/20

Hi Susan, sorry to hear that you are also going through difficult times cry 

From us writing I understand that you are strong and have a healthy attitude towards life and all the ups and downs that it consists of. I sincerely hope that your strength will get you through your current challenges and that there will be Joy awaiting you on the road ahead, you are in my prayers prayheart

In Sweden they do not test you for covid19 unless you end up in hospital which fortunately has not been the case for me.

That said, the overall symptoms are not corresponding with pneumonia so I take extra care of not exposing my presense to others until I am fully symtomfree to avoid any possible risk of spreading an infection.

Take care and thank you for replying, you always seems to make my day a little brighter star2

cherbearquit

4/28/20

Congrats on 4 months! So sorry to see that you have been ill and are having financial difficulties. It is such a challenging time every where. Know that you are not alone in this struggle. Wishing all the best for you and your family. Hang in there and stay strong!

Quit 12/6/19

cherbearquit

4/28/20

Congrats on 4 months! I hope all is well with you!

Quit 12/6/19

DebraAnne60

4/28/20

CONGRATULATIONS on 4 months Arielle and Majomar - awesome job !

1959 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

CC to Majomar
Arielle2019

4/28/20

Thanks, when I replied to Susan I forgot that everyone can see it, did not mean too complain, this too shall pass...

There are a lot of things to be grateful for so I will focus on that. A few months back I am not sure if my lungs could have taken this and now it seems they could, how about that! grinningpray

Wish you Joy and that you and your loved ones are healthy heart_eyes

Take care and keep going strong muscle

Eve1973

4/29/20

Awesome on 4 months....congratulations! Hope you feel better soon! ??