About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

36 hours ...sort of   Quit Stories and Journals

Started 9/4/19 by Meredith (GettinFree); 9559 views.
Brenda (1sept19)

11/27/19

YAYYYYYYY, Meredith.  Way to go !!  Happy Thanksgiving to you.

In reply toRe: msg 82

OMG HOLY MOLY YOU GUYS, TODAY IS SIX MONTHS!!

I'M HALFWAY THERE!

How did this even happen? F'real, I'm actually a bit stunned and mystified.  

One foot in front of the other foot...

Eve1973

Mar-3

Congrats! Great job.....keep it up, didn’t read your whole blog, but some.....are you still using the herbal cigarettes?

Thank you!

I know, there's a lot...but it helped me, at least! ;)

Nah, I laid off the herbal smokes after finishing Allen Carr's Easyway book. I did have a couple the following week, and then two since then. Last time, in mid October, it just inflamed my nose so bad I couldn't enjoy it. I keep them around as a security blanket because at least it doesn't put me back in the nicotine trap.

Eve1973

Mar-3

Great! Yep reading the book now.....again congratulations only 5 more to go, to be where you are now! 

Keep on NOPE'n!! The first month was definitely the hardest for me -- so really, really nice work!!!!

DebraAnne60

Mar-3

I love your collection of stars

Thanks! You can take them by right-clicking and savi\ng the images. 'S how I got 'em. ;)

ReQuitNo2

Mar-3

To all of you lovely ladies on forum land I soooooooooooooooooo wish I had read this before lighting up again on the dreaded 14 day mark.

All of what you were saying were what I was feeling and I just couldn't do it, AND I have not told anyone I have relapsed so  now I am a closet smoker to boot.

Going doggie sitting at the weekend at a smoke free house so roll on Friday - back to day one AGAIN.

Aw, nuts! But that's fantastic that you have the new plan in place. Get right back on that horse!! <3