About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1 Year Quit on October 20th   Quit Stories and Journals

Started Oct-13 by BlueDahlia29; 1210 views.
Screwadriver

Oct-14

Awsome Blue, you did it and helped inspire me throughout my quit! This time last yeat I started my quit slowly by cutting down to a few a day but my offical quit date is Nov 25. So glad our brains adapt and gives us freedom. Thanks Blue for all your contributions.

BlueDahlia29

Oct-14

Hi there Screwadriver. How have you been?

Screwadriver

Oct-14

Been doing real good Blue managed to get back to my normal weight, feeling healthier and had a great check up. Just been real busy and really looking forward to joining the club house. Seldom think smoking and the smell can be such a turn off. Pretty excited lots of us made it and also sad some just disappeared. That was definately tough but we are tougher. 

BlueDahlia29

Oct-14

Glad to hear you're doing so well and congrats getting back to your normal weight, I'm still working on that.  When I smell someone smoking now it makes me gag and when I smell it on someone it makes me grateful I quit the smell is awful. Yes, so happy we've made it, one of the hardest things I've ever done.  Wishing you a great day and look forward to us being in the clubhouse together. (((Hugs)))

Hi Blue,

Congratulations.  You never stopped trying.

What a great post.

Brenda (1sept19)

Oct-14

A great post, Blue.  I have also quit many, many times, but this one is gonna stick.  A big congrats to you and very proud of you.

BlueDahlia29

Oct-14

Hi Marge thank you for posting to me and especially thank you for supporting me along the way even when I failed again and again.  (((Hugs)))

BlueDahlia29

Oct-14

Thank you Brenda and congrats on getting a lasting quit, I know just how difficult it can be at times but it's so worth it to be off of them.

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

Oct-15

Congratulations on a year Blue.

Vivienne

BlueDahlia29

Oct-15

Thank you so much Viv! 5 more days then it's official.