About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

August 2020 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 12/25/19 by ModDee; 21539 views.
TinyBadger

Sep-13

How's it going? Did you make it through?

Jatchat

Sep-13

Yes a big yes, I made it through the cravings, I tuned  in to a relaxation session on U Tube and fell asleep before it had finished, got 8 and a half hrs sleep and got up late for my sunrise photo, but I made it just in time, been for my walk and sadly having to attend a funeral today. But all's good, thanks for inquiring.

One day, 20 hours, 0 minutes and 5 seconds. 56 cigarettes not smoked, saving $70.90. Life saved: 4 hours, 40 minutes.

Kind regards

Anthony

TinyBadger

Sep-13

You are totally doing this! Keep going, take no prisoners! I'm sorry about the funeral. I always have found them stressful so good on you for not smoking. Don't give in now, you're doing so well and remember you do not want have to do this again. This is it, your final quit!

Jatchat

Sep-13

I hear you, Yes lets make it the the one and only quit. Hopefully I will build up strength as the quit moves on, I'm fairly fragile at the moment. See my quit counselor tomorrow, I changed the appointment, alls good at the moment. Thanks for responding, means heaps. 

Kind regards

Anthony

TinyBadger

Sep-14

You're doing it! Keep going because I know you have it in you!

Loreficent

Sep-14

That’s great Anthony! Just let it happen. I think you mean the quit is happening, right?

Keep on truckin’! 
“Arrows of neon and flashing marquees out on Main Street...!”

And Anthony is truckin’ on and on....!

I made a new verse for you! Hope Jerry wouldn’t mind...

TinyBadger

Sep-14

Keep it up! Remember: do anything but smoke. Anything. Just do not smoke! And post here because we have got your back! You're doing this and you're flexing your quit muscle. Soon it will be huge!

Jatchat

Sep-14

The quit is happening, slight slip up this morning forgot to put a lozenge in but continuing to battle on, thank you

Jatchat

Sep-14

Yes I am to remain committed, Thank you