About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

July 4th 2020   General Chit-Chat

Started Jul-4 by Eve1973; 228 views.
Eve1973

Jul-4

Hey Andrew, welcome back! I am happy say I’m a little over 5months smoke free. 

Everyday has had its challenges and I’m still plugging along. Today is definitely one of those challenges where I wish I could pull the blanket over my head and wake up tomorrow.

How are you doing? What day are you on? I know you definitely want to quit, and it is hard. I have faith in you that one of these quits will be it! Many people try several times before doing it! I am still skeptical and am guarding my quit with everything I have. They say after a year you may feel that peace......I’m really really hoping that it’s true! 

euknight

Jul-4

Right there with you, Eve.  

Who will join us today in pledging Not One Puff Ever??

Be safe and smoke free All!!

Peggy

5-8-20

Jatchat

Jul-4

I will pledge NOPE today and invite others to join us

Kind regards

Anthony 9w

livtoswim

Jul-5

Hi Andrew,

I definately understand what your going through.  I am a chronic quitter myself.  

I have a couple sites I go to.  I recommend this one of course but also MyQuitCoach.com is also a really good one.  It's a tappering method.  Check it out.  It puts you in control to make your own quit plan.   You can lick this. Never stop trying.