About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

September 2021 Ex-Smokers    Quit Buddies Unite

Started 9/3/21 by slowblumer; 29258 views.
Denim50

11/19/21

Hey Ed, 

Great to hear from you. I’m so happy to hear things are going good and I love seeing that  YEH-HAW in your message. relaxed It’s cold here too but it’s that time of year again. I can’t believe it’s almost December already. Speaking of December and snows, among other things I should do, I need to get the tires rotated too. They’re due for that. Don’t beat yourself up about that previous quit. This one wasn’t my first go at it either. The important thing is that you came back and made the decision to quit again. Btw, 

congratulations on reaching 10 weeks smoke free this past Wednesday. That’s great! I hope you did something special to celebrate.

Thank you. I hope you’re enjoying life too and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

Have a great day.  

• Edited November 19, 2021 7:26 pm  by  Denim50
Denim50

Nov-25

Hey Ed, 

I hope you have a fun day celebrating and happy Thanksgiving. 

Have a great day.  

Denim50

Nov-25

Have a great day.  

Dipo (diposs)

Nov-26

Hi Denim, 

Thanks for the wishes, really appreciate it (am amazed that you kept track!). Unfortunately, I had a relapse few weeks ago. Totally regret it the next day (I think my body is starting to reject it). Thank god, I got back to quitting. 

Am back to my day 15 now. Hopefully this one will last. Wishing all of us the best of luck in this journey.

Denim50

Nov-26

Hey Dipo, 

Congratulations on getting right get back to quitting. That’s a wonderful decision you’ve made. Also, congratulations on reaching two weeks smoke free again yesterday. Quitting isn’t easy and those first few weeks are especially difficult but you’ve held on though those first two tough weeks and have much to be proud of and celebrate, finding the strength to give it another go, getting right back to it without letting too much time elapse, and staying strong through those first couple of weeks. Yay you! I’m glad you’re back here with us. relaxed Thank you for letting us know how you’re doing. I look forward to hearing from you often. You can keep posting here (in your Sept. group) , join the Nov. group, or both. Whatever makes you comfortable, we’re just glad you’re here. Don’t forget too that you’re also welcome to post anywhere on the forum. Please reach out if you need help or support with your new quit. Cheering you on and wishing you the best. 

Have a great day.  

Denim50

Dec-1

Have a great day.  

• Edited December 1, 2021 3:55 pm  by  Denim50
48yrsmokin

Dec-2

Thank you Denim. Still going strong.

Denim50

Dec-9

Have a great day.  

Denim50

Dec-9

Hey Ed, 

Congratulations on reaching three months smoke free! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating. 

Have a great day.  

Denim50

Dec-9

Have a great day.