About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Here   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 11/2/21 by AnitaLing; 493 views.
Lubbercat

11/3/21

Anita

Welcome to the forum.  Hope your day 1 is going well?  This is hard but, it is doable.  I just hit my 3 month......

Go up to November 2021 New Ex-Smokers and you will find a lot of really helpful links.  Spend lots of time reading and posting........More people tend to look at the newcomers area so you will get more support.....Also, reading through the October and connecting with some of them as well.  You will also learn a lot just reading through the posts of those that have already gone through the days you are in.

Good luck.  Yell out if you need help

AnitaLing

11/3/21

Thank you very much, Anne. Most of my friends and family don't smoke so I am glad to find this forum where people do understand.

AnitaLing

11/3/21

Thank you, Lubbercat, that's what I did all day yesterday, reading everything about quitting smoking, the lies we believe about smoking and the benefits of not smoking.  Now it's Day 2, one day at a time. 

Lubbercat

11/9/21

One day at a time will add up faster then you can imagine........Just let them pass

Anne2020

11/9/21

How is it going Anita - I hope you are hanging in there.  Let us know if we can help.  We are here for you!!!