About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

15 years for Ernie   One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started Apr-10 by Cocoa60; 696 views.
Cocoa60

Apr-11

Thanks Susan.

JavaNY

Apr-11

Congratulations, Ernie, inspirational to others.

Anne2020

Apr-11

Awesome! Thank you for sharing your 15th year smoke free with us.  It is always so good to hear from quitters with so many years behind them.  Gives us all hope and encouragement that it can be done for longtime/lifetime.  Congratulations and thank you for continuing to lead the way!!!

I Went on a Month-Long Quest to Achieve Multiple Orgasms | Glamour

Eve1973

Apr-11

Wow that is Fantastic! Many more years to come!

Denim50

Apr-12

Hey Ernie, 

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you! tada That's such a great accomplishment. You have a lot to be so proud of, not just with your quit but also for the inspiration you're providing, not only to those following along behind you but also to those who may be contemplating quitting and wondering if they can do it. You're showing not only that can it be done but that it can be lasting. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. We're all so happy to share in your celebration and grateful for your inspiration. This really is a wonderful achievement. 

Congratulations on 15 years and counting.... 

Have a great day. relaxed 

In reply toRe: msg 4
Cocoa60

Apr-12

Thanks Paul

• Edited April 12, 2022 3:08 am  by  Cocoa60
Cocoa60

Apr-12

Thanks Anne

Cocoa60

Apr-12

Thanks Eve

Cocoa60

Apr-12

Thanks Denim.  Smoking doesn't cross my mind.  Don't know if there's some trauma that would make it come into my mind anymore and don't want to find out. 

Cazza2468

Apr-15

Congratulation Ernie 

15 years is a great milestone to celebrate.  You have done so well and i imagine that smoking must seem so foreign to you now.  So glad to have shared some of this journey with you

Caz