About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Denim50

This community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

7 Years Today   One Year and Beyond Milestones

Started May-8 by AnnieXS; 708 views.
slowblumer

May-12

AnnieXS said:

The secret of success... you have to want to quit more than you want to smoke.  Once you stop thinking that you are depriving yourself of a cigarette and realize not smoking is the reward, you will persist. 

Hi Annie,

Congratulations on 7 big years, quit buddy.   I just had to stop by and congratulate you.   You hit the nail on the head with the secret to success.  What a great post!

Breathe Deeply ...

AnnieXS

May-12

Thanks, Marge! 

I think I've said this once or twice over the years ;-) but thanks again for helping me through those rough patches.  Well, "patches" may be a bit of an understatement. LOL. :)  I will always be grateful.

AnnieXS

Quit May 8, 2015 

Denim50

Jun-3

Hey Annie, 

Huge congratulations to you on 7 years smoke free! tada What a terrific message! Thank you for sharing it. It's truly inspiring, as are you. I'm sure others will be encouraged and motivated by it and I wish you all the best as you continue forward on your smoke free journey. I'm sorry this is belated. I had to be off the forum a bit recently. I'm sending you a pm. Again, huge congratulations to you on your wonderful and inspiring achievement. 

I'm sorry to hear you got Covid and that it was hard on your lungs though. I hope by now that you've made a full recovery. Sending good thoughts your way. 

Have a great day. relaxed 

• Edited June 3, 2022 5:29 am  by  Denim50
AnnieXS

Jun-3

Thank you, Denim!   No apologies for a belated message required. :)  

The covid thing is tricky.  I get symptoms on and off.  It is really strange.  Lungs aren't bothering me now, thankfully.

I sure hope you're husband is okay!

Thank you, again. 

AnnieXS

Quit May 8, 2015