Project War Status -  CBC in IRAQ the watered down version (158 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 12) 

CBC in IRAQ the watered down version because I'm sure it's far worse and gloomier: 

"Never let anyone from ISIS enter your country. Never negotiate with them. If ISIS came to Canada, Canada would be like Mosul now: destroyed. If you know anyone supporting ISIS in Canada, kill him."

REPORT:

'I am a member of ISIS': 2 prisoners in Mosul explain why they joined the jihadists

More than 1,200 suspected ISIS supporters held in often deplorable conditions, rights group says

The prisoners were marched from their makeshift jail down the street to a house that Mosul's police have turned into a temporary detachment.

They were led into what used to be a family's living room, with the green curtains drawn shut.

Officers brought the men, separately, to speak to CBC News, in what is a rare opportunity to gain insight into why Iraqis joined the world's most notorious militant group. The prisoners were blindfolded to prevent them from identifying their guards.

"My name is Juma Ibrahim," said one of the men, his head bowed and eyes covered by a thin piece of white cloth. His hair had recently been shaved off. "I am a member of ISIS."

On a recent trip to Mosul, where the battle against the self-proclaimed Islamic State continues, CBC News was given access to two young Iraqi men who police say were ISIS members. Both were awaiting transfer to a larger detention facility for militants south of the city. Neither had been charged.

The prisoners were being held in east Mosul, which was liberated by Iraqi security forces in January. Across the Tigris River, the military operation to defeat ISIS in the western side of the city continues.

MORE By Derek Stoffel, CBC News Posted: Apr 19, 2017 5:00 AM ET

Last Updated: Apr 19, 2017 6:44 AM ET

www.cbc.ca/news/world/isis-mosul-prisoners-1.4052600

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2 of 12) 
 7524.2 in reply to 7524.1 

Here's my little note:

If you might think that this doesn't affect the rest of the Western world, such as Europe, Australia, Canada and the U.S.A you might be wrong..... read it all to be well informed.

v

To: YU_bin  (3 of 12) 
 7524.3 in reply to 7524.1 
"Never let anyone from ISIS enter your country. Never negotiate with them. If ISIS came to Canada, Canada would be like Mosul now: destroyed. If you know anyone supporting ISIS in Canada, kill him."

As if we didn't know that? I hope your PM gets a grip and recognised the dangerous military invasion everywhere, they moved among the "refugees" we can all see them, they are all under that military age with electronic gadgets for a specific call to strike on some target to disrupt peace!

To: YU_bin  (4 of 12) 
 7524.4 in reply to 7524.1 

Yeah watered down indeed, for the gullible Canadian...

First of all no reporters have ever been into these Iraqi warzones or Iraqi jails or ever talked with prisoners, the picture were handsouts, or even shot somewhere in Turkey...  this fake so-called reporter [Derek Stoffel,] has never been out of Canada.

Look it up under "White Helmet' corruption!

To: All  (5 of 12) 
 7524.5 in reply to 7524.4 

White Helmets were effectively Nusra Front’s civil defence.

Claming they ''occasionally'' helped civilians but then qualified by adding that their priority was the ''armed groups''.

Watch this video presentation:

The Syria White Helmets Exposed as US UK Agents Embedded with Al Nusra and ISIS.

vanessa beeley Published on 29 Apr 2016
https://youtu.be/5k6hSS6xBTw
Video made by Hands Off Syria

video is not only a further exposure of the truth about the multi-million dollar NATO and Gulf state funded fraudulent White Helmets, it is also a testament to the honour, the integrity and the fortitude of the Syrian people, who despite all they had suffered and endured during the almost five year terrorist occupation, came out resilient and determined to rebuild their shattered lives.

To: YU_bin  (6 of 12) 
 7524.6 in reply to 7524.1 

The message is clear. not to bargain with ISIS, however when I wanted to post a comment on CBC - I was rejected, apparently no comments are allowed. Great, so much for Canadian democracy!

To: YU_bin  (7 of 12) 
 7524.7 in reply to 7524.1 

laughingSounds like CBC are trying to bring a shred of truth?

Actually - they missed to apply to those that know the journalist Derek Stoffel did not go to Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria -- yet, if he went I need to see some live raw footage in a video made in those places he named.

To: Obezlix  (8 of 12) 
 7524.8 in reply to 7524.7 

A New York Times Journalist did it - he travelled around the world from his own desk at home in New York, he never even went to the AIRPORT to catch a plane to any warzones, but miraculously he WROTE EVERYTHING about the WARS!

LOL

To: All  (9 of 12) 
 7524.9 in reply to 7524.1 

The Nuremberg trials are often held up as the model of international justice, but even they were utterly one-sided.

Most Americans like to think their military is a tool for preserving the freedom and well-being of people throughout the world. Generations of American soldiers have indeed performed noble and heroic feats in defense of these values.

However, since the earliest days of the nation, encounters with the US military have often meant death and destruction, as opposed to freedom and justice. From the American Revolution to the War on Terror, soldiers from every generation have taken part in atrocities of one form or another. If there is any hope for preventing American war crimes in the future, the past transgressions of the US military must be acknowledged and, when possible, the perpetrators brought to justice.

Published on 3 Aug 2014
https://youtu.be/mJLwqBfrcu8
Top 10 American War Crimes

Coming up:

10. The Balinga Massacre, Philippine-American War
9. No Gun Ri Massacre, Korean War
8. Gnadenhutten Massacre, American Revolution
7. Andersonville Prison, Civil War
6. Dachau Massacre, World War II
5. Azizabad Airstrike, the War on Terror
4. Kandahar Massacre, War on Terror
3. Abu Ghraib, the Iraq War
2. Wounded Knee Massacre
1. My Lai Massacre

To: Quagmire (Bushsadam)  (10 of 12) 
 7524.10 in reply to 7524.9 

There you are again...  confounded

There's a huge point you plainly keep missing BUShSadam...  

they start all the wars and asks the U.S to help out and then it turns out a disaster.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-12
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.