General Politics -  Disowned by family over Politics? (79 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe
To: All  (1 of 11) 

Watson previously described himself as a libertarian, and supported Ron Paul in the 2012 U.S. presidential election. In a 2016 tweet, he said he no longer considered himself a libertarian because Gary Johnson "made the term an embarrassment." Watson has also referred to himself as a conservative, and he considers modern day conservatism to be a counter-cultural movement

Paul Joseph Watson - Published on Mar 8, 2018
This has to stop. It's eroding the fabric of society.

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2 of 11) 
 7672.2 in reply to 7672.1 

Should the 'Media' be blamed for the divisive morality around friends and family members because of politics?

To: McTJack unread  (3 of 11) 
 7672.3 in reply to 7672.1 

If your friends and family chose Hillary a president most probably they are corrupt and stupid as well!

To: McTJack unread  (4 of 11) 
 7672.4 in reply to 7672.1 

I never talk politics or religion with my family, they know how I think, and I know how they think. We are always in opposition sides. Whatever I'd say, they will jump into my words distorting everything I say without ever let me finish my line and call me ''paranoid" - this is why I talk to people I trust, sadly I don't trust them. 

confounded They are very religious, and they never read any updated the news.

If somehow they will get into trouble they will just hide in the basement pray and eternally wait for the police to come over, if ever the police will bother.

To: McTJack unread  (5 of 11) 
 7672.5 in reply to 7672.2 

If the friends and family members are foolish enough to believe everything the media says.

I sure call them totalitarian fascist, and the enemies of thoughts.

Are people so numb??!!

see_no_evil  hear_no_evil  speak_no_evil

From: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member IconMar-14 10:52 AM 
To: McTJack unread  (6 of 11) 
 7672.6 in reply to 7672.2 

Morality?  Not sure how morals enter into this.

USCG Engineer 1961-1982

To: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 11) 
 7672.7 in reply to 7672.6 

Actually, Jack is right, blocking and attacking family members because of political views, and siding with the enemy? How is this accepted? Thanks - for nothing!! Pat Condell is right on - too!  

Lauren Southern is banned in the UK - people are scared to voice their opinion everywhere -- how moral is this?  

[Canadian far right activist Lauren Southern has been refused entry to the UK.]

To: McTJack unread  (8 of 11) 
 7672.8 in reply to 7672.1 

Why LIBERALS side with Islamist is incomprehensible!

It's absolutely time to expose that liberals were on the wrong side of history on this point. It is a treachery of liberalism and liberal values that the liberal left is complicit with the silencing of voices that argue for self-defence against barbarism… the liberal values is choked and progressive ideas get silenced; this is a betrayal of liberalism and of liberal values.

To: McTJack unread  (9 of 11) 
 7672.9 in reply to 7672.1 

The current politics is this century's current plague! 

Liberalism (ANTIFA) is a mental disorder! 

To: McTJack unread  (10 of 11) 
 7672.10 in reply to 7672.1 

Some (not all) of my mom's side of the family are extremely Lefties, and I totally avoid talking to them about any political issues.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.