Its Magick! -  Psychic Powers...... (135 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/1/01 8:07 PM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (56 of 60) 
 1715.56 in reply to 1715.1 

Reply   Options 

From: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/2/01 10:53 PM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (57 of 60) 
 1715.57 in reply to 1715.1 
Yes they do exist and everyone can learn. I personnaly have used three of them. But my beliefs are such that Psychic abilities are an extention or another way of doing thing. Much like magic is. So if i beleive in magic, too me i have to beleive in psychic powers. Just different wasys of focusing your energies.

Mod at
Astarte's Pagan Realm

Host of
SilverWolfs Lair of Shamanism

Webmaster of
Psychic and New Age Online Website for South Australia

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/2/01 11:34 PM 
To: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (58 of 60) 
 1715.58 in reply to 1715.57 

From: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/2/01 11:40 PM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (59 of 60) 
 1715.59 in reply to 1715.58 

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (60 of 60) 
 1715.60 in reply to 1715.58 

Howdy again.  It's me as usual.  I've read through a few posts, and I'd have to say according to the general consensus I agree with the definition.  Hypersensitivity would also be a good working description.

I notice alot of things that other people don't, and sometimes faster eyes, or whatever sense it is that calls your attention to a fact is an addtional sense that most don't use.  I've also noticed that people have a tendancey to place "flags" over important bits of personal information.  Figuratively speaking of course.  I do something similar for my husband, so he doesn't have to wake me up when he's going to work to ask "Where..." for the billionth time.  Like writing a letter and pinning it to his sleeve, only instead it makes the object stand out a little more, so your eyes lock on it rather than passing over it.  Kind of along the same concept as when you pick up an antique and you can tell if it was a much treasured possesion or just a cast off.

I like to "hide" things in obvious places when I'm P/O'd at him.  He'll leave a hat hanging over a doorknob, and you take the mental not he made to himself and erase it, kind of sort of, and think the hat into the door, or the door around the hat, and voila.  Your eye passes over it and it becomes much less noticeable.

Obviously othing is foolproof,  hence the majority of my 5am posts, but on occasion something goes as planned.

Mandi and Dev
August 14, 1996 August 14, 2001
Bradley 11/26/00

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-5 6-15 16-25 ... 36-45 46-55 56-60
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.