Poetry/Art -  "I Don't Know" (43 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/1/03 10:36 PM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (3 of 5) 
 2408.3 in reply to 2408.1 
Hey, Look what I found

:-)

A blast from the past!

Hostess of
Astarte's Pagan Realm

Hostess of

Hostess of

Reply   Options 

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 2408.4 in reply to 2408.3 
This song might actually be done soon. I just auditioned with two people from my UU church - the harpist from the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra & a jazz pianist. We have a gig next week playing for a Quaker group (long story). They could pull "I Don't Know" off, as the music is too complicated for my current band (lots of oddball chords), and the harpist already wants to re-do "Circle, Circle" with harp. But we'll see. They know I'm Pagan, but...

It was a great experience - I was in WAY over my head. I'm going to have to really work on my playing. So I'm practising my sight-reading chops and my jazz improv...something I haven't done for years. It's interesting stuff - old Chick Corea/RTF, Celtic harp music, swing, and jazz standards all mixed together. I'm bringing in some Steely Dan next rehearsal. This may be WAY cool!

BB,
BH

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/6/03 6:50 PM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (5 of 5) 
 2408.5 in reply to 2408.4 
Wow-- let me know if it happens!

:-)

Hostess of
Astarte's Pagan Realm

Hostess of

Hostess of

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-2 3-5
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.