Its Magick! -  Favorite incenses (82 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Silverfire (Jenova23)  (8 of 21) 
 5987.8 in reply to 5987.1 

my favourites incenses are dewberry, wild strawberry, sandlewood, jasmine, cannabis and a mix called 'rainforest'. mmmmmmm!!!

lehedge*

Reply   Options 

To: Silverfire (Jenova23)  (9 of 21) 
 5987.9 in reply to 5987.1 
My faves are White Sage (use for smudging and light add-on cleansing after I clean house); and one I have that smells like a campfire ::drool:: I only use that one in the winter. Makes me think warm and comfy :) I like cedar a lot, and I had one called "Clear Rain" or something that was just lovely in a bath.

-s1ren

And the Lord said, "Let there be light!" And the Lady said, "Turn it on yourself".

My Image

The current mood of s1ren_song@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
Which Final Fantasy X Character would YOU be? Take thetest.

To: S1REN1  (10 of 21) 
 5987.10 in reply to 5987.9 
Kewl. I have new favorites. Dragon's blood, jasmine, sandalwood, and some neat 'Egyptian Gods Incense' of which I have 'Thoth', and 'Anubis'. Also, I have discovered oils! Yay! *cuddles diffuser which is all metallic-glaxed and has cutout moons and stars* I'm having the most wonderful time invstigating new oil blends! I'e even made some of my own! Aren't I clever :P?

'We all see the Divine, it's just that a lot of us see it when it's wearing a different mask.'

SOME OF THEM:'You're going to hell!'
ME: 'I am? WOOHOO! See ya there! Will you bring the marshmallows?'

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/2/02 6:55 PM 
To: Silverfire (Jenova23)  (11 of 21) 
 5987.11 in reply to 5987.10 
Hmmmm
I love my oils-- Dragon's Blood, Patchouli, Nag Champa, Myhrr, Frankensence, Sandalwood....

I've got a whole row of them across my bookcase

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (12 of 21) 
 5987.12 in reply to 5987.11 
I hope they're out of briht sunlight then! I remember a former covenmate (she left beause she felt we were holding her back and not giving her enough power) kept her collection of very expensive oils on top of a bookshelf that was directly in the sunlight! At least they were in dark bottles. I keep mine in the boxes in my 'mystical ####' drawer.
The only problem I have is that they're quite expensive and I can't find ones I would really like, like sandalwood which I want so I can brew up a Esbat oil...It blends well with jamine. But I made do-
6 drops jasmine
3 drops rose
2 drops geranium
2 drops orange
3 dried lilac flowers
Fill the rest of the bottle (I used a 10 ml bottle) with sweet almond oil. Leave on the wst side of the altar (or west altar if ya gots one) for three days, agitating three times a day.

'We all see the Divine, it's just that a lot of us see it when it's wearing a different mask.'

SOME OF THEM:'You're going to hell!'
ME: 'I am? WOOHOO! See ya there! Will you bring the marshmallows?'

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (13 of 21) 
 5987.13 in reply to 5987.11 
My favorite incense is, patchouly, dark chocolate,frankincense and I can't remember the name of the other one. I get from the Renn. Faire out here it is a berry scent.

Blessings,
Shadow

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/3/02 11:27 AM 
To: Silverfire (Jenova23)  (14 of 21) 
 5987.14 in reply to 5987.12 
Yep, they are in dark bottles and in a corner of my room on my bookshelf.

Love your recipe!

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/3/02 11:28 AM 
To: Angel_of_Death (ShadowWolf33)  (15 of 21) 
 5987.15 in reply to 5987.13 
Mmmm
:-)

I could go nuts buying oils!

To: Silverfire (Jenova23)  (16 of 21) 
 5987.16 in reply to 5987.1 
I use Musk and Opium a lot, although I have been known to try other things. I have a friend who uses a Passion/Poison mix. The scent is incredible! Strong and sweet. I found Poison smelled really bitter until I got used to it, though.

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (17 of 21) 
 5987.17 in reply to 5987.11 
Mmm, oils...Orange Blossom, Spanish Lavender, Egyptian Musk, and "New Mown Hay". I make perfumes out of my favorite ones :)

-s1ren

And the Lord said, "Let there be light!" And the Lady said, "Turn it on yourself".

My Image

The current mood of s1ren_song@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
Which Final Fantasy X Character would YOU be? Take thetest.

Navigate this discussion: 1-7 8-17 18-21
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.