Its Magick! -  Beginners Guide to Tarot (20 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/1/01 9:06 PM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 
A QUICK GUIDE TO THE TAROT

By Jennifer Dunne, copyright 1999, 2000

Obviously, if you really want to learn about the meanings of the tarot cards and use them well, you'll spend time studying them and understanding the nuances of each card's interpretation.  If, on the other hand, you're looking for a cool party game and want to impress your friends, this "cheat sheet" should provide you enough of a clue about each card's meaning that you can fake your way through a reading.  And who knows -- once you loosen up and relax, you may surprise yourself!

Check it out here
http://members.aol.com/yeep/tarot.htm

VISIT THE

PAGAN REALM

Reply   Options 

From: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/4/01 7:36 AM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 6167.2 in reply to 6167.1 
I first started using a cheat sheet. But know. I havent used it for along time. Ive giving a couple of friends a good scare with how accurate i was. I warned them before doing their readings tho....

Mod at
Astarte's Pagan Realm

Host of
SilverWolfs Lair of Shamanism

Webmaster of
Psychic and New Age Online Website for South Australia

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/4/01 12:48 PM 
To: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 6167.3 in reply to 6167.2 
There's no reason you can't use a cheat sheet for a while... eventually you won't need one, and you may find that you have impressions from some of the cards-- strong ones, that are not exactly what they are supposed to represent-- I go with my intuition. It is entirely possible for the same card to mean different things for different people that I am reading

VISIT THE

PAGAN REALM

From: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/5/01 5:55 AM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 6167.4 in reply to 6167.3 
I agree. As i said. Starting out the first few times. Could never remember the meanings until it click and my intuition just gave me what i needed to say.

Mod at
Astarte's Pagan Realm

Host of
SilverWolfs Lair of Shamanism

Webmaster of
Psychic and New Age Online Website for South Australia

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.