Poetry/Art -  Mooch Haiku (30 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (5 of 27) 
 7787.5 in reply to 7787.4 
Want a new job now.
Interview yesterday, so
Hoping I get this.

Tee-hee :)

Now there's an idea...anyone ever used a haiku in a spell?

-s1ren

And the Lord said, "Let there be light!" And the Lady said, "Turn it on yourself".

My Image
The current mood of e_shopaddict@hotmail.com at www.imood.com

Reply   Options 

To: S1REN1  (6 of 27) 
 7787.6 in reply to 7787.5 
No, but with the rthym haiku has i bet it'd be really good to use for a chant :)
My Familiar, Mooch
~*~i miss u cupcake... ~*~

To: Alli (AlliJaguar)  (7 of 27) 
 7787.7 in reply to 7787.6 
what is that meter? 5 5 7 5?

To: Guest  (8 of 27) 
 7787.8 in reply to 7787.7 
yup!
"We are not evil. We don't harm or seduce people. We are not dangerous. We are ordinary people like you. We have families, jobs, hopes, and dreams. We are not a cult. This religion is not a joke. We are not what you think we are from looking at T.V. We are real. We laugh, we cry. We are serious. We have a sense of humor. You don't have to be afraid of us. We don't want to convert you. And please don't try to convert us. Just give us the same right we give you--to live in peace. We are much more similar to you than you think." Margot Adler

To: Alli (AlliJaguar)  (9 of 27) 
 7787.9 in reply to 7787.8 
Actually, it's 5 7 5. And if you want it to be a Tanka instead, it's 5 7 5 7 7.

To: The Mountain Lynx (CidBurns)  (10 of 27) 
 7787.10 in reply to 7787.9 
TANKA! I KNEW there was another, longer version, but I couldn't remember the name of it. Thanks!

-s1ren

And the Lord said, "Let there be light!" And the Lady said, "Turn it on yourself".

My Image
The current mood of e_shopaddict@hotmail.com at www.imood.com

To: S1REN1  (11 of 27) 
 7787.11 in reply to 7787.10 
We just started poetry in my Adv. English class, so they're fresh on my mind :P

To: Alli (AlliJaguar)  (12 of 27) 
 7787.12 in reply to 7787.1 
Awww that's so sweet......And ain't it the way it always is? *lol* (((((((((((Mooch)))))))))))

To: Kirsten (koshugi)  (13 of 27) 
 7787.13 in reply to 7787.12 
Mooch has been getting into alot of fixes lately, last week he went missing adn we found him sitting adn crying on our nieghbor's roof since it didnt occur to him to jump onto the fence to get down, just like he had gotten up in the first place.

Last night he went exploring and we couldn't find him, then my mom went out and called for him this morning and could hear a faint meowing. she followed it and realized he had gotten himself locked inside our other neighbor's garage. She got our nieghbor to open the garage so she could get Mooch, and Moochie was up in the rafters and wouldn't come down, and they had to use a ladder and still had to fight his panic to get him to come down.

I think i'll got get a tag made tomorrow with his name, my name, and our new phone number on it, the one he has now is old. Better call the vet too incase someone finds him, reads the tags and just takes him there.

"We are not evil. We don't harm or seduce people. We are not dangerous. We are ordinary people like you. We have families, jobs, hopes, and dreams. We are not a cult. This religion is not a joke. We are not what you think we are from looking at T.V. We are real. We laugh, we cry. We are serious. We have a sense of humor. You don't have to be afraid of us. We don't want to convert you. And please don't try to convert us. Just give us the same right we give you--to live in peace. We are much more similar to you than you think." Margot Adler

To: The Mountain Lynx (CidBurns)  (14 of 27) 
 7787.14 in reply to 7787.9 
hmm, so advanced English learns it one way, and they teach us plain old englisher-s the wierd wrong way of 5-5-7.

Oh well, I get to read 1984 as my book of choice (from the school approved selection) So im happy with my english class right now. It's a creepy book.

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-14 15-24 25-27
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.