Its Magick! -  need a spell (49 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 9) 
i am in need of a spell to help someone find a job, i am very close to this person, and he needs a job bad, he has fought to save the company he works for for the last 2 years, working sometimes 7 days aweek 16 to 18 hours a day, and they are filing chapter 11, which means he is out of a job, does any one know of a spell or can help me write one. i am new to this and this will be my first spell thankyou reb

Reply   Options 

To: rebtay  (2 of 9) 
 7794.2 in reply to 7794.1 
Hi

There are a few things you need to bear in mind (IMHO):

1. Do you know about spells? Have you studied what they are etc?
If not, I'd advise you to help him in a practical way rather than doing a spell.

2. Do you have his permission to do this spell?

If you really, really are going to do a spell, I'd recommend that you do a simple visualisation of him and see him in your minds eye getting the perfect job.

Let me know how much you know about the whole spell thing.
Sirona

To: Sirona (deliza)  (3 of 9) 
 7794.3 in reply to 7794.2 
i do have his permission to do a spell, but all i have studied on is simple candle spells, and visualization prayers, would the latter help to, i would rather not do a spell, until i have learned more about wicca but still would like to help him, if you can think of any tricks or prayers that would be helpful, please let me know. and thankyou for getting back to me so quick, reb

To: rebtay  (4 of 9) 
 7794.4 in reply to 7794.3 
If you have done candle magick then maybe do another candle spell, they are very effective.

I would do the following, (but then these things are very personal its just my opinion)
Use a deep blue candle
Do the spell during the waxing moon
Do the spell on Thursday, preferably the 5th hour after sunset.
Get a copy of a job advertisement or write out out to represent the job. Light the candle and visualise success for your friend on getting the job, and place the advert underneath the candle until it burns out.

Thats just a general guide, hope it helps.

To: Sirona (deliza)  (5 of 9) 
 7794.5 in reply to 7794.4 
thankyou, iwill do that, is sounds simple and to the point, thanks for your help reb

To: rebtay  (6 of 9) 
 7794.6 in reply to 7794.5 
its OK. You could add a few words to say specifically how you want him/her to be helped. Add something like "with harm to none and respecting the freewill of all".
Thank the universal power.

Ex-Jehovahs Witness Discussion Board

Eclectic Polytheism Forum  
New Avalon Pagan Paradise
Religious Tolerance Information
  Today, I'm feeling

Edited 2/26/2002 10:50:33 AM ET by Sirona

To: rebtay  (7 of 9) 
 7794.7 in reply to 7794.5 
HI

I just read your enquiry on another forum, and the response. The spell suggested was a complex one. The fact is, your candle spell will help, and since you are new to wicca you are better keeping it very simple. There are other items you can add to such a spell to give it more potency such as crystals or herbs. Let me know if you do want anymore information about that.

Simply drawing successful energies to your friend should be sufficient. The spell suggested on the other forum was designed to get rid of blockages that were in the way of finding employment...quite complex...but OK for someone used to doing these things.

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/26/02 12:25 PM 
To: rebtay  (8 of 9) 
 7794.8 in reply to 7794.1 
Greetings and Welcome Rebtay,

I've read the replies here and they seem to be very good advice.

One additional thing you might consider is guiding your friend to try meditation/creative visualization on his own to increase his chances of getting a job.

We can do all the spells we wish, and direct as much energy as we can, but if the person we are trying to help, is trying to help himself, -- if he truly accepts the help, and truly believes that he will have the desired results, the chances for success increase vastly

Good luck and please let us know how things turn out

To: All  (9 of 9) 
 7794.9 in reply to 7794.8 
thankyou all for the sound advice i would like to know more about chrystals and herbs, i am going to keep it very simple, my friend and i i going to do a meditation, and visualiztion together. i beleive this will giive the most energy to him. again many thanks, reb

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.